• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Phone w/ 850 Prepaid Minutes

Started by dalebert, March 05, 2011, 04:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I have a Tracfone with double minutes (when you add minutes, they're doubled), > 850 minutes, and service until Oct 22.  When you buy more minutes, it also extends the service time, usually by 3 months each time.

The phone goes for about $30 new.  A double minutes upgrade costs about $20.  A card that adds 400 minutes (doubled to 800) goes for $80.  I'd sell the whole thing for $50.

Hardly anyone uses the number on the phone because I give out my Skype which forwards to my cell when I'm not home or fail to answer.  So you shouldn't get many calls that are intended for me, if any.

Russell Kanning

interesting
and as a bonus you can pose as dale a few times and cause him grief. ..... is this available for sale to fluff and stuff?

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 05, 2011, 04:47 PM NHFT
interesting
and as a bonus you can pose as dale a few times and cause him grief. ..... is this available for sale to fluff and stuff?

Almost no one has this number or has it associated with me in any way other than just a few people who have texted me using this number and maybe one or two people who saw it on their call display but I've already corrected those for the most part.  The name on it is "Schnergenberger".

Jim Johnson

I'll trade you for a couple hours of work.

Russell Kanning

oh ... good idea
it is all part of the schnergenberger conspiracy