• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How about a Good Old Fashioned National Protest

Started by radck, March 06, 2011, 04:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

radck

A Protest ! 
[/size][/color]
I have been asked by a FaceBook friend to organize a protest in NH.
I am a Family Rights advocate and only just recently became aware of much of the Governments mistreatment of the people.  I am in Manchester but have considered the Concord State House as my location.  This is not a Family Rights Protest this is a Government Abuse and Fraud Exposure Protest.  It is Nationwide and at this time all but 6 States have leaders.  Ultimately and ideally every County should have their own Protest.  This is the main site    http://www.govabuse.org/   and if your on Face Book you can join the Public Protest Group here   http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=276442187540  There is also a Private Protest group for those that decide to organize their own protest at another location.  SO – I need some support, anyone favorable to something like this  ?

Kat Kanning

Awesome!  I'm so glad to see you're organizing this.

radck

I am considering bringing or rather informing T-Party and Oath Keepers members to this event but lack the NH connections.  I was hoping that others in NH would also provide their thoughts and ideas to make this a memorable event.  I have experience with rally's in DC but no background with protests.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: radck on March 06, 2011, 06:54 AM NHFT
I am considering bringing or rather informing T-Party and Oath Keepers members to this event but lack the NH connections.  I was hoping that others in NH would also provide their thoughts and ideas to make this a memorable event.  I have experience with rally's in DC but no background with protests.

I will attempt to tell them about it.

radck