• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Filing a lawsuit against the State of New Hampshire

Started by Free libertarian, March 07, 2011, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

There appear to be some "problems" with the NEW HAMPSHIRE controlled drug schedule.  Other than the many moral reasons why a State should not arrest or incarcerate people for choosing what they will or will not ingest, there appear to be some legal issues.  This thread will discuss those issues.

Disclaimer : Please bear with the legal tone.  By discussing this, I am in no way endorsing the morality of the States actions.  I am simply expressing my tactical willingness to use their system against them.  I do this with the understanding that my efforts will likely not work as they have the ability to make up the rules as they go along, I am painfully aware of that. I do it as well because every time they  contradict themselves and rule in their own favor, I feel that calling attention to that brings other people closer to realizing the futility of a system designed to steal rather than protect liberty.

Some time ago a friend and I became aware that the NEW HAMPSHIRE controlled drug schedule may not have been formed, scheduled, revised or published according to the statutes.  Along with that friend I looked into it over the course of several months.

Last fall, I filed a 91-A "right to know request"  seeking a copy of the published New Hampshire controlled drug schedule.  I didn't receive a reply within the time frame.  (no surprise there) I then filed suit in Merrimack Superior Court.  I had a hearing in January 2011.  There is video of that hearing that will be released soon.

I received the judges order from that hearing a few days ago.   I got some of the information I was looking for in that legal foray, but not all of it.  That's okay though.

I got enough for me to go to the next step, which is to file a different kind of lawsuit seeking to command certain bureaucrats to comply with their statutory requirements.

I never received a copy of the published New Hampshire controlled drug schedule.  Why? In my opinion it DOESN'T EXIST according to the requirements their laws have laid out.

Within a few weeks, there will likely be a Talley TV video explaining this in greater detail, why I believe there is precedent for what I am about to undertake and why I believe their law can be struck down if they are going to be consistent.  (you there in back...no snickering)

In the meantime I am seeking another party(s) to join me in the next legal action, as it is possible I will be unable to actively pursue this if I am incarcerated later this year.  This other party will hopefully be somebody that has been or is charged in New Hampshire under 318-B:2 .
If you are or know of somebody interested, please contact me.

The bottom line is the state has been charging and incarcerating people under a vague law and getting away with it.   In a "legal sense"  if I am "correct" the proverbial shit will hit the fan.
Stay tuned.

Free libertarian

Gathering more info....I'm moving slow on this, but the idea is still there and relevant...likely to get busy on it in April.