• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A Hero In Our Midsts

Started by Lloyd Danforth, March 07, 2011, 09:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

For the second time this week, tonight leaving his warm home, the first time his warm bed, Rich Angell went to help some friends get unstuck, using his 4 wheel drive.
Compare this to the despicable person in our community who is, most recently infamous for trying to deny housing and comfort to another on a piece of property she neither owns or controls.

Pat K

Yay for Rich, he also recently helped some fat bastard
get his car unstuck, with a few other good folk.

There was some talk that the car was stuck beyond human power,
but it was not stuck beyond Porcupine power!

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

next thing ya know the compound will be sporting a huge flatbed truck with magnet crane to pluck stranded cars from the ditch

Kevin "stuck in the snowbank" Freeheart could buy a year of service when he sees the first snowflake

Rich isn't a saint .... this might be how he picks up chicks. :)

I can't believe Rich can save many people in his little Bronco ... he must hook up to some trees to keep from being pulled in himself.

If everyone in Free Grafton was like Rich, it would be the best town in the world.

MaineShark

Rich is a cool guy.  Helpful, and also possessing good humor, even in the face of adversity, which is a trait I always appreciate.

It's sad when folks can't just say something positive, but have to throw around negativity, too.

Joe

Sovereign Curtis

Rich is pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Lex

That sounded passive aggressive Lloyd. Are you trying to add even more drama than there already is?

littlehawk

But wait...doesn''t he need a license?

A license to help. I think they run about 20 bucks. See judge burke.

Russell Kanning

exactly
he might not have put in the proper paperwork

shyfrog

My children always have a home here. Just saying.

What is this thread about?

Russell Kanning

maybe Rich can wear a cape and carry a tow strap and a shovel

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

littlehawk

Where is Girafton? Are there lots of giraffes there?

I have never heard of Drama either. Is that where judge burke lives?

shyfrog