• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ASKED TO STEP AWAY FROM VECHILE AND DISARMED WITHOUT POLICE LIGHTS

Started by kyle40sw, March 08, 2011, 02:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle40sw

so i was driving home in my truck which was having engine problems, the crankshaft sensor was toast so i was babying it home, i was doing 45 on the highway which was posted 45 min 65max, apperently someone called me in for going 45 with my hazards, well i got home had the truck off and was walking from it when 2 police officers in 2 cop cars pulled in without any lights and no indaccation of who they were, they asked me to put my hands on my truck as they took my pistol from its holister and walked back to there crusier with it and then began interagating me asking me if i was drinking and such, so i blew by breath in the state police officers face so he could smell i wasnt because i was asking him why he was getting so close to me and his responce was "im trying to smell alachol on your breath. well my question was is it legal for a 2 officers to take my pistol on my property when i was walking to my house from where i park on MY PROPERTY? they did not see me driving and did NOT pull me over, or was i allowed to technally pull my pistol in accordance with fear for my life not knowing who these two cars were due to them not idenafitying themselfves in the middle of the night with no lights, thank you for yoru replys and sorry about my spelling

Russell Kanning

CJS

TackleTheWorld

So sorry that this happened to you, kyle.  If it's any consolation they are obviously more afraid of than you were of therm, that's why they had to sneak up on you.  Normal people address their neighbors by standing up and talking to them face to face.  Police aren't normal.

kyle40sw

i agree i belive that cops think there above the law, they should have handeled the situtation a lot better and at least one cop car should have had there lights on, in my mind how do i know its not someone who is trying to sneak up and conflict harm to me. i guess thats the way it is, but would i have gotten in trouble for pulling my weapon out on my property in a safe manner due to it being dark out and no one idenafying themselves?

littlehawk

I am sure they will say they had probable cause. I take the fifth and NEVER talk to pigs. It is your right to remain silent EVEN if you are not arrested. 

They do not think they are above the law. They are.

Did you get any tickets? charges? Where are their witnesses?

What do you plan to do?

kyle40sw

I dont know what to do, i guess just let it go. im leaving soon for active duty again so its not like ill be dealing with police anymore, im just dissapointed with the way the situtation was handeled, but i guess thats life, so much for the live free or die motto, cant even be on your own property without police harrasing you

littlehawk

You could file a complaint, rattle a few cages. If they did this to you, they are doing it to others.

I have taken the positon to start fighting back in any peaceful way I can. It is my personal beleif that if we do not challenge their actions they will continue with their games. From my observations it appears more people are becoming pro-active. 

kyle40sw

well i asked the chief of police of the dept and he chose not to comment on it, this was after i got pulled over a week or so later for a tail light or something by a different officer and they didnt like the fact that my permit to carry was issured rye nh and not there town, the officer told me i had to go to there dept and have them issue me one, the chife got on there case but he declined to comment on the other incadent. idk i think that the cops in this town got there degrees from a non acreditaed online college.

Russell Kanning

kyle40sw

oh i wasnt all that cooperative due to the fact i felt they had no right to be on my property. the whole incadent lasted about a half hour.

littlehawk

After all my past expereinces, I now take the stance and have decided to never, ever, EVER talk to the cops.

In doing so though..I am prepared for them to taser me, beat me to a pulp, throw me in jail, impound my vehicle, steal my belongings and possibly even take my life. Pigs dislike it very much when you refuse to "play" their game.

kyle40sw

i would do that if i was not in the military, but i dont want to destroy my career, i do put a stance up but if i wasnt in the army i would follow in your foot steps and not give a damn what would happen to me. i slatue your courage.

Free libertarian

Not trying to be mean but ... how will you feel when the military asks (tells) you to mimic the behavior of these cops that tried to invade your life?

kyle40sw

Im not sure i understand you question, ive been in for over 2 and a half years and ive never been asked to do such behavior, i do know that Military Police have a different set of rules to follow due to national security risks but they respect you and respect your rank to an extent, but when your on a military post every solider knows they have to comply with any request to an ID or question even if your just sitting there.