• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Gulch Shutting Down

Started by FTL_Ian, March 08, 2011, 01:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Don't know.  Something to do with them all getting kicked out of Hoyt?

Russell Kanning

too bad
hopefully it is only temporary
I think you can ask on facebook under free grafton

Tom Sawyer

Dang... that's too bad. Toughest part of the year to keep moving ahead... when the spring begins, perhaps renewed feelings will come along also.

Russell Kanning

John

WOW!

I just saw Mike at a store the other night. He was still moving forward.

This seems quite sudden.

Oh my.

cathleeninnh

I haven't seen Mike, so I don't really know what to think. An awful lot of people put an awful lot of work into this project. Maybe all have been adequately compensated and Mike can exit gracefully. I hope so.

Russell Kanning

he said on facebook he is living there even though it is not done .... he must just not be open for business

Mike Barskey

Quote from: cathleeninnh on March 22, 2011, 10:03 AM NHFT
Maybe all have been adequately compensated and Mike can exit gracefully. I hope so.

If I quit cold-turkey right now I would complete the payments on my mortgage loan, and it would be a "graceful exit," if by that you mean I will have honored all my obligations and agreements. I have honored my side of all agreements made regarding "this project" (my home). The reciprocal is not true, however.

cathleeninnh

Is that what happened, Mike? Someone didn't come through on an agreement regarding Grafton Gulch? Isn't that something that can be worked through and ultimately move forward? Maybe everyone who worked on it are squared away, but I know there was anticipation for the place to be open for business. It is sad to see burps in the progress y'all have made.