• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcupines Monthly Meeting For May 2011

Started by GlenDickey, May 05, 2011, 07:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenDickey

Greetings Liberty Lovers,

The Merrimack Valley Porcupines will hold their monthly meeting for May on Saturday, May 7th at Murphy's Taproom in Manchester at 11:00.  As always conversation will be lively will the many events of the day, so please come down and experience good cheer with your fellow activists.  We welcome any one who loves liberty to come down and meet your fellow activists. 

Sincerely,

Glen Dickey
glendickey@live.com
Moderator, Merrimack Valley Porcupines

Russell Kanning

CurtHowland

Hopefully, Murphy's will leave the TV volume down this time. By Cromm, my ears are still ringing!

Russell Kanning

CurtHowland

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 06, 2011, 03:45 PM NHFT
the bad part of meeting in a bar

I have a yen (haha) for one of the "Living Room" bars that were popular in Tokyo back around 2000.

Well lighted, comfortable, furnished much like people's living rooms (thus the name) rather than caves or thunderous deafness lounges.

If I see somewhere I think would work better, I'll bring it up. Clearly Murphy's doesn't want the business.

Russell Kanning

it is tradition now ... many of us over the years have preferred another setting ... but you won't change it
also visit the concord group

GlenDickey

Murphy's staff is pretty good if we ask them to turn the audio down but we do have to ask.