• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to NH on or about April 20th

Started by CurtHowland, March 14, 2011, 01:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I guess we forgot to tell you that you would need a minimum 8feet of clearance for your vehicle to avoid these little incidents

CurtHowland

it was a kamakazi attack, trying to keep me out of NH, I'm convinced.

It's only my credit card that has allowed me to get this far....

CurtHowland

Well, I found a room through Craig's List, at a place where the principle (renting out two of his three bedroom apartment) has already hosted at least one Free Stater already. But he's an old mainframe programmer, so we have stuff to talk about.

Ok, I've got Social Sunday in Keene, and the move-in on Monday (he offered pizza, so I'm there with the heels of Hermes!

But seriously, that leaves tonight and Saturday. Anything happening in/around Manchester, or further out tomorrow? I hate sitting around someone else's apartment.

Pat K

Ah that just gives the vehicle character.

CurtHowland

Getting the bike up ON the trailer wasn't difficult, but I don't have a ramp here to get it off.

Would someone in/around Manchester either with a ramp or an idea send me a note, or reply here?

The last time I took the bike off the trailer, a strong friend simply held the other end of the utility trailer up while I rolled the bike backwards to the ground. If there were two of me, that's what I would do, but there aren't.

Suggestions welcome, I'll buy lunch at the Wendy's across the street from where the bike is when we're done.

Russell Kanning

CurtHowland

Yeah, well the last 8 months have been no picnic either.

I did go to Social Sunday in Keene, so I'm trying to meet everybody.

MaineShark

Edited my earlier post with some updated insurance information.

Joe