• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This thread is full of spiders

Started by dalebert, March 14, 2011, 09:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

You only take the time to tease someone you like. Knowing how far to take it is the art of it.

dalebert

Mike wrote me privately and said he'd heard about the thread, hadn't visited it yet but had figured out what was likely in it.  He thanked me for a thread especially for him (the thank was in quote, but I'll take what I can get).  He said we are still friends.  I warned him to never actually visit the thread or he would not want me for a friend anymore.   >:D

I still thought it was kinda funny.  Maybe I underestimate the severity of his phobia.  I have some phobias myself and I find exploring them in relatively safe ways (like horror movies about sharks) to be a nigh irresistible temptation.  I guess I'm weird.

John

Thanks. Just wondering.

Alex Libman

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 03, 2011, 05:53 AM NHFT
You only take the time to tease someone you like. Knowing how far to take it is the art of it.

I usually stop somewhere between a forum ignore and a restraining order.

shyfrog

Quote from: dalebert on May 10, 2011, 06:10 PM NHFT

Hah!  >:D I certainly don't like spiders either, but I can handle the fact that they exist and are around at any given time. This last post by Dale even made me jump a little...

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

Alex Libman

Some of my best friends are spyders...

KBCraig

KBCraig

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert