• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This thread is full of spiders

Started by dalebert, March 14, 2011, 09:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Lloyd Danforth

So, is just leaving the roll on the toilet tank and reaching over your shoulder every time you use it safer?

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 06, 2011, 12:50 AM NHFT
So, is just leaving the roll on the toilet tank and reaching over your shoulder every time you use it safer?

Better play it safe and just not wipe.

Lloyd Danforth

Probably easier on the laundry and, more hygienic to keep the roll with you at all times and avoid something moving into it.

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

MaineShark

dalebert

Now if only that had batteries in it that could make it wiggle. They could use a method like electric toothbrush mounts to recharge it without breaking the skin.

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

MaineShark

I should keep my camera handy near my computer.  There's a wolf spider that often visits my office.  I wonder if I can get a picture while holding a ruler next to it, so the size is obvious.

We have some ducklings in a box in the corner of the living room, letting them get a bit bigger before we transfer them outside.  We keep catching bugs (including spiders) and throwing them into the enclosure.  Free food, and the ducklings have fun: they're like kittens, whenever they see a bug to attack.