• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

AltOrgs tour goes to NYC 5th Annual Anarchist Book Fair - join us!

Started by jaqeboy, April 05, 2011, 02:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

I went to the 4th Annual NYC Anarchist Book Fair last year and it was a good time! Met up with and helped out at the ALL book table and we had a fun dinner afterwards. That was the first stop on the Alternatives Organizations tour that I've put together, so this is a big milestone - one full year of taking Porcs around to other groups to network and influence them our way. This year we'll be promoting PorcFest there.

So... here are the details of the tour on the AltOrgs site: http://altorgs.com/2011-altorgs-tour/5th-nyc-anarchist-book-fair-tour-details/

I should have posted much earlier, but was busy and was using Facebook for promotion. Now, the time is near to make final commitments - I sort of need to know by tomorrow if anyone wants to come along because we're renting a van and have to commit to which size of van we want. Also have to commit on the hostel space.