• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Dollar Exchange, Demonstration, Saturday, 2 April 2011

Started by MTPorcupine3, March 30, 2011, 11:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

See Facebook event (and invite others)  here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191735964201653

"Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are
simply a unique form of domestic terrorism," Anne Tompkins, U.S.
Attorney

Liberty Dollar founder Bernard von NotHaus faces a sentence up to
25 years in prison and must forfeit 16,000 pounds of precious
metals belonging to untold thousands of customers—having placed orders, and/or bearing silver or gold certificates, and/or owning e-Liberty Dollars—to the federal government in addition to fines that add up to 1 Million U.S. 'dollars'. Using Liberty Dollars is now a federal crime: "Conspiracy Against the United States of America."

We cannot let them call competing currencies terrorism. We cannot
let them arrest those who would try to save us from a failing
currency. So, on Saturday the 2nd, bring your gold, bring your
silver, bring your Liberty Dollars, and bring your video-cameras.
Then we will trade with each other right at the steps of the Federal
Building in Concord, New Hampshire.

Free libertarian

I have a confession to make...back in the day I traded my brother an Ernie Banks baseball card for a Rico Petrocelli and a player to be named later to be sacrificed to the spokes of my bicycle.  For awhile we used our baseball cards and marbles as a kind of currency in our neighborhood gang, before we moved up to trading in drugs and weapons (pilfered cigarettes, jack knives and slingshots).  Little did I know I was undermining America.  I fear my domestic terrorism is deeply ingrained.   The kool aid stand was my sister's idea though, I had NOTHING to do with that!  :P

Giggan

Was there any coverage of this anywhere/anyone have pics or vids I could post at FreeConcord so there's a record that this happened?

MikeforLiberty

Jason has video. And we know he is on a high priority mission.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I bought a domestic terrorist  breakfast sandwich from Evan at this event.  He is now jailed...I'm about to be.  ....so kids...don't do
what we did... stay away from those breakfast sandwiches they are a gateway to paper hats, illegal gardening and jail.

Stick to safe "freedom" and remember gray slacks will make you look good.

This  public service message sponsored by Old Saint Nic(otine)  Thank you.