• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada got silver bullion for sale

Started by Dave Ridley, November 13, 2005, 09:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I have a few dozen Pan American 1 oz silver rounds for sale; asking $9 each at the moment, but that may go up if silver continues to.  Ask me about them when you see me, if you wish to purchase. 

(see http://www.nwtmintbullion.com/silver_panam.php for images details about these rounds)

I also have Liberty Dollars, as of now I usually ask face value (currently $10 an ounce), but if you buy 10 or more ounces we'll work out a discount. 

Michael Fisher

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2005, 09:36 PM NHFT
I have a few dozen Pan American 1 oz silver rounds for sale; asking $9 each at the moment, but that may go up if silver continues to.? Ask me about them when you see me, if you wish to purchase.?

Gotta love that real money!   :) 8)

Michael Fisher

By using the Pan American 1oz silver round on Saturday, we actually had the opportunity to explain the value of the silver to the waiter and how to redeem it at a coin shop.   :) :) :)

Kat Kanning

The waiter guy seemed pleased about it.

erich

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 13, 2005, 10:05 PM NHFT
By using the Pan American 1oz silver round on Saturday, we actually had the opportunity to explain the value of the silver to the waiter and how to redeem it at a coin shop.? ?:) :) :)

Just curious, was that at Gary's Harvest?

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 13, 2005, 10:05 PM NHFT
By using the Pan American 1oz silver round on Saturday, we actually had the opportunity to explain the value of the silver to the waiter and how to redeem it at a coin shop.? ?:) :) :)

ack, no!  Don't do it! friends don't let friends take silver to coin? shops!!

They will rip you off!? The trick is to just spend the round.? And it's not that tough.? Tips, commerce between family members, commerce between free staters...you can spend hundreds of dollars in silver on things you would have bought anyway.? ?The part you don't spend you just keep like a bank account and watch it grow against the dollar.? If silver drops you just hang on to it till it rises.

I may try to write an article about this for our websites...any tips on ideas for spending silver are welcome.?

Gabo

Why must the Pan American coins be so ugly?

Nowhere else can I find a good looking silver coin without a dollar amount or "UNITED STATES" stamped on it.

KBCraig

Quote from: Gabo on November 15, 2005, 05:35 PM NHFT

Nowhere else can I find a good looking silver coin without a dollar amount or "UNITED STATES" stamped on it.

You can fix that with a hammer, and it will still contain the same amout of silver.  ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Gabo on November 15, 2005, 05:35 PM NHFT

I actually like the Pan Am rounds. Light and clean, instead of heavily "artsy", but they have some traditional engraving on the back side.

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

The side with the pick makes me think of 'Hammer & Sickle'  and the other side looks like an illustration from an old 'workers of the world' poster.

Russell Kanning

It is from Canada or WA .....so no wonder. ;)

Eli

Hmmm...Just makes me think of what it takes to get the shit out of the ground.

jgmaynard

I'm willling to take two ounces of silver for an authographed copy of my book........ :D

JM