• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Assbook Status

Started by dalebert, April 05, 2011, 09:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 05, 2011, 05:54 PM NHFT
hey look
my assbook app just let me know that one of my friends rainey posted something
this is cool

See, I was right this is a mockery of FB Russell it's not just you and Dale posting stuff because other people are too. Right?  :-\   Your messing with me head, right?

Alex Libman

Pat K

What are=Ukranian eggs and do you have to hide them from Jesus
this month like the regular eggs?

Russell Kanning

I would never mess with you Rainey. Just set your status button to "candy mountain" and everything will be ok ..... don't worry Kat and I will treat your half a soul with care.
I also have not heard of U. eggs. I am not sure if you hide them, enjoy them scrambled, or if they are guilded.
btw my AB status update is that our little chicks love to eat fireants

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 05, 2011, 04:31 PM NHFT
Dale! I hope you bought the URL before you started this thread.

It was already taken.  I am not original.  Apparently someone out there is at least as clever as me.

Tom Sawyer

Well they used up all my eggs... what will I eat for breakfast? I think the boy has created a Chechen egg, has a guy shooting a RPG at someone. Should probably hide that one from Jesus.

Chicks eating fire ants sounds great... I mean chickens eating fire ants... even I can't get excited by women eating fire ants.

Libertango

Did you see what Jessica wrote??? OMG!!!?!?! :o >:D :blush: :icon_pirat: :o She's such a slut

Alex Libman

Wrote the most ultimate low-brow troll-thread last night.  Can no longer top myself.  Gonna retire a champ.  Sad there are no other worlds to conquer...

dalebert

You do realize I have you on ignore over there, yes?

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Wow, the wind is blowing in the Yukon? It's blowing here also.

Becky's Ukrainian egg

John

Becky has nice eggs.

The wind is not blowing at this very moment here, but I'll try to keep everyone up to date on that.

Tom Sawyer

Munching on a Vlasic® pickle.

Product placement is my new revenue scheme

Jim Johnson

...is spending tomorrow with the first family.   :)

Tom Sawyer

Becky is ranting...  we're laughing about her not wanting to be anyone elses mother and having to teach punks manners.