• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally for Londonderry Property Owners 12/3 3:00

Started by Kat Kanning, November 14, 2005, 08:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

He said he was going to be there on Saturday, when the "main" rally is.

Russell Kanning

We will be in Manchester for the Saturday rally.
I think dada just got a call about the event. 8)

APB

Quote from: free55 on November 22, 2005, 04:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on November 22, 2005, 02:44 PM NHFT
APB.? ?Wiezorek's Ins. Bus, Stanhope's and Wheeler's homes should be picketed as well on 12/2.
Who is available for the 12/2 events?

APB isn't going to his own rally? :o
APB will be at the airport. As I mention before, I will be at Parris Island, Marine Corps boot camp, SC for my son's graduation. I leave Nov 30 and return 9 PM Dec 2.? At 1 PM on Dec. 3, I will be at the town hall in a candidates forum. I should be done by 2:30 PM and will come right to the airport. The Pincences who own 107 acres and the Kilroy's who own 52 acres will be at the rally. along with other land owners who are involved in ED.

Dave Ridley

I got a call from Margaret at the Concord Monitor who is doing story. ?She talked to Kat, APB and me plus others I assume. ?I can't be there, btw, have to work at 3pm. ?My letter to the Union Leader about this protest was in today's paper. ?

APB

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 22, 2005, 07:12 PM NHFT
I got a call from Margaret at the Concord Monitor who is doing story. ?She talked to Kat, APB and me plus others I assume. ?I can't be there, btw, have to work at 3pm. ?My letter to the Union Leader about this protest was in today's paper. ?
Margaret was the reporter who wrote the article in the union leader on Eminent Domain, which initiated my involvement on your site. I sat with her for a hour at my house concerning ED and I gave her other names who are involved with ED.

GT

Quote from: APB on November 22, 2005, 07:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: free55 on November 22, 2005, 04:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on November 22, 2005, 02:44 PM NHFT
APB.? ?Wiezorek's Ins. Bus, Stanhope's and Wheeler's homes should be picketed as well on 12/2.
Who is available for the 12/2 events?

APB isn't going to his own rally? :o
APB will be at the airport. As I mention before, I will be at Parris Island, Marine Corps boot camp, SC for my son's graduation. I leave Nov 30 and return 9 PM Dec 2.? At 1 PM on Dec. 3, I will be at the town hall in a candidates forum. I should be done by 2:30 PM and will come right to the airport. The Pincences who own 107 acres and the Kilroy's who own 52 acres will be at the rally. along with other land owners who are involved in ED.

The Londonderry Candidates Fourum is listed on LondonderryNH.com as 8:30 to 5:00pm. Not sure why

Russell Kanning

The security guy at the airport left a message asking about the "picket". Kat didn't call him back. :)

Kat Kanning

It was 10:00 at night when I realized there was a message  ::)  I doubt the guy works weekends either.

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Here's a number that we can add to the  press release :
Al Baldasaro 425 6997

He has given permision, and is one of the homeowners, known here as APB

Dave Ridley

I got contacted by a guy who said he was a security manager for the airport; he wanted to communicate "paramenters" to us.  I voicemailed him back and asked him to email me or post them here.  If he emails me i'll pass it along here within a day probably.  I have to work that day at 3 p so I can't be there myself.  If he's looking for someone in charge, I ain't it!

Russell Kanning

How about we promise not to kill anyone, blow up any bombs or get in anyone's way? ;)

Russell Kanning

We will be headed to the airport tonight for a delivery and to do recon for the protest.

Dave Ridley

The gentleman from the airport did email me today:

---

Good Morning David,

Please give me a call in reference to your December 3rd event.

You were suppose to apply for a permit within ten days of your event.

I can help you through the process if you give me a call as soon as possible.

Thanks, Paul

Paul M. Mueller

Airport Security Manager

Manchester Airport MHT

----

to which I responded:

Hi again Paul:  I called Kat to find out what her disposition is toward this issue since she is more or less in charge and is going to be there ( i have to work that afternoon).   She asks that you e-mail her, and her e-mail addie is ____

I appreciate your efforts and your director's efforts to facilitate permit acquisition but not the chilling effect of the permit requirements you describe.

Kat Kanning

Dada, could you post the reply I sent.  I forgot to save a copy, but you were copied on the message.

Kat Dillon;

Could you give me a call ? so that we can discuss your event.
The Airport is a very busy place this time of year ? so I?d like to assist
you in facilitating your event and at the same time ensuring that there
is no disruption with the general airport business and flow of travelers
in and about the airport terminal area.

Thanks much, Paul

Paul M. Mueller
Airport Security Manager
Manchester Airport MHT