• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally for Londonderry Property Owners 12/3 3:00

Started by Kat Kanning, November 14, 2005, 08:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: GT on November 28, 2005, 08:16 PM NHFT
Funny how you get contacted 7 days before a protest stating you must apply for a permit 3 days ago. Guess they didn't read the press release
He might have contacted us a few days ago .... he also talked about "working" with us .... but he would have been doing us a favor.

APB

Quote from: russellkanning on November 28, 2005, 09:07 PM NHFT
Maybe I should have a small sign that signifies the 17th protester .... nice inside joke for the security guys.

That could be an ongoing joke ..... is Lauren going to show up, so we have that all important 17? ;D
Please do not forget that I will be there as soon as I get done with the candidate Forum at the Londonderry town hall. I guess I will be the 18th.  8)

APB

??? Be advised that three fourths of the airport is in Londonderry. The airport pays minimal tax's to Londonderry and Manchester. So, depending on where we stand, we could be in Londonderry or maybe Manchester.? ???

Russell Kanning

APB

Quote from: russellkanning on November 28, 2005, 10:34 PM NHFT
Isn't the terminal in Londonderry?
I don't know for sure, but I heard that three fourths of the terminal was on the Londonderry side and the tower is definatly in Londonderry.

Kat Kanning

Guys, don't worry about how many people we have there.  I'm the only one they're going to hassle, since I arranged this.

Erethizon

If more than 1 group stages a protest, how is it determined which group needs a permit?

Could be 18 groups of 1. :)

Russell Kanning

I know ..... we could all say we are with different groups. :)

Kat Kanning

Here's my reply to him:

Hi again,

I'd estimate there'll be somewhere between 0-100 people attending.  No one has mentioned any handouts so far.  I'm sorry, I don't have a fax machine.

Kat

Kat Kanning

Should this be an open carry event?  Remind them that government is by the consent of the governed.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Dreepa

Maybe we should wear t shirts that say-- 'I am number 17!'

There is a chance that might fly into Manchester about this time ( still don't know my work schedule)...I could get my bag and then join the protest. ;D

president

Quote from: russellkanning on November 28, 2005, 10:34 PM NHFT
Isn't the terminal in Londonderry?

Hey, russell, is it the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department that handles airport arrests?
http://www.rockso.org/

Did you get to take a ride in one of these:

Maybe you should inform this guy about your picket:

Lt. Scott Johnston     Airport Division     603-628-6019

Pat K

Man that is one ugly looking cop car, It looks liike their the UPS- delivery police.