• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH reps could be prosecuted for voting anti-Fed, says Dem lawmaker

Started by Dave Ridley, April 13, 2011, 02:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Controversial comments caught on tape.

Don't know his full name... Chris is apparently his first name, and I believe he is a Portsmouth rep with roughly three terms under his belt.   Anyone know more?

highline

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 13, 2011, 02:41 PM NHFT
Controversial comments caught on tape.

Don't know his full name... Chris is apparently his first name, and I believe he is a Portsmouth rep with roughly three terms under his belt.   Anyone know more?

Ummm...  perhaps this "lawmaker" is unfamiliar with the document that he swore an oath to uphold.  If he WERE familiar with it, he'd know Article I - Section 6 - Clause 1, which says that members of both Houses of Congress "...shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony, and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their attendance at the Session of their Respective Houses, and in going to and from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place."

Having once sworn an oath to said document, I made sure to memorize it. 

Dave Ridley

Part 3 is going to be interesting to you then highline.  let's just say this polite aggressor is about to try and dig himself out of your hole... by digging a deeper one. 

good to have you back in action btw.

highline

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 13, 2011, 05:12 PM NHFT
Part 3 is going to be interesting to you then highline.  let's just say this polite aggressor is about to try and dig himself out of your hole... by digging a deeper one. 

good to have you back in action btw.

Thanks Dave :)

Looking forward to seeing you again so I can buy you a cranberry juice or something!

highline

One other thing that may interest you Dave: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-1495

Introduced by Dr. Paul yesterday.  It is so hot-off-the-press that the text of the bill isn't even attached yet.

Russell Kanning

good video dave

I would have been just as shocked as you Dave with his retoric
"protect funding"
"trickle down effect"
"lawful order"
"conspiracy"
invoking the civil war as how we decide what happens now

you know you could be prosecuted for having such radical advertisers like NHLiberty dot oooo arrrr geee