• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RV/CAMPER space available in GRAFTON

Started by VampireZIM, April 18, 2011, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

My space in Grafton will be available later this month (APRIL 2011).  365 Dean Hill Road.

Has well, power (hook up in your name), septic and DSL (hook up in your name).  No other tenants on the property, bring your RV or Camper.

$250/MO  month to month agreement.

KBCraig

VampireZIM

KBCraig

Thanks again. LLlloyd understands why I'm asking.  ;)

Is the google map of that address accurate? I see there's no improved land on the immediate lot, from your pic. What's the rest of the 5 acres like? Any harvestable timber or firewood? Anything with southern exposure for a garden?

Sorry, I realize I'm peppering you with questions, when I don't even know if you're the landowner, or just trying to find a replacement tenant. Feel free to point me in another direction if I should be asking someone else. Here, or by PM.

VampireZIM

Quote from: KBCraig on April 19, 2011, 02:38 AM NHFT
Thanks again. LLlloyd understands why I'm asking.  ;)

Is the google map of that address accurate?

No, use this link, http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=365+dean+rd,+grafton,+nh&aq=&sll=43.539485,-71.941729&sspn=0.006494,0.008755&g=365+dean+hill+rd,+grafton,+nh&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Dean+Rd,+Grafton,+New+Hampshire+03240&ll=43.53824,-71.934126&spn=0.003247,0.004377&t=h&z=18

I see there's no improved land on the immediate lot, from your pic.

More images can be seen at http://VampireZIM.com/grafton

What's the rest of the 5 acres like?

Trees.

Any harvestable timber or firewood?

You are NOT allowed to cut any trees.

Anything with southern exposure for a garden?

The hill is to the south, but as you can see in the picture, there is sunlight.

Sorry, I realize I'm peppering you with questions, when I don't even know if you're the landowner, or just trying to find a replacement tenant. Feel free to point me in another direction if I should be asking someone else. Here, or by PM.

I am the owner.

Pat K

Nice bright pic's there Zim. Ya did not hurt yourself
in all that sunlight did ya?

KBCraig

Thanks, Zim. If the moment comes, I'll be in touch to see if it's still available.

Is purchase an option, rather than renting?

Kat Kanning

I planted bulbs there, but I'm sure they're buried in weeds now.

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on April 22, 2011, 05:31 PM NHFT
How many watt bulbs were they ?

Watts, schmatts, it's all about lumens these days, and incandescents are banned.

Kat Kanning

I have no idea watt you're talking about, PatK.  I guess that makes me not too bright.

cathleeninnh

Don and I cut a tree down there once and there is a picture somewhere that proves it. I also dug up some glass milk bottles and gallon jugs that I still have. It was a lot better looking after we finished with it, huh Kat?

Russell Kanning

yea many people helped clean up that place
remember when we built up that retaining wall?

VampireZIM

KBCraig

Quote from: VampireZIM on June 11, 2011, 09:45 PM NHFT
Still available, contact, VampireZIM@hotmail.com

Thanks. If we hit our bug-out tipping point, we'll be in touch.