• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A horse Response

Started by sgtusmc, April 29, 2011, 07:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

A Horse response
   Animals get front page in the NH newspapers and opinion letters from NH residents and readers that pay for the newspapers get censored for telling of government wrongs to harm the US residents.  Well-respected citizens tell me all the time that violence is not the answer.  I am beginning to believe that abolishing those that violate the Constitution our highest law has become the only option. My presents cannot be really here for things like this just do not happen in the USA.  That last sentence is another well-rehearsed line of the well respected.  My VA medical is stopped to stop me from writing opinion of government crimes.  I have four received at separate times service connected disabilities.  Three of the four are combat related missions.  My memory of being there is so real at the most inopportune times or is here my dream of maybe some day getting out of this place to come home to the land that I am fighting for. "Next stop is Vietnam".   My VA medical is restarted but with a Red Flag to provide substandard or limited medical care for public awareness.  The animal gets better care than a US Military Veteran disabled fighting for the USA.
   The NH Supreme Court must be the place to start with the abolishing.  The justices are the people we entrust to stop government officials from diminishing our Constitution which is our highest laws protecting the people from government abuse.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case presented to them of Judge Peter Fauver criminally violating the Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens.  The NH SC said it was ok for this judge to not grant a jury trial when this Madbury family demanded one.  NH declared me a terrorist under the Patriot Act to inflame the public against me.  NH took my freedom for six months before dropping the bogus charges.   The NH SC justifies this in their cover up to protect one of their own.  A conflict of interest by the NH SC can never be tolerated.  A terrorist has animal like character according to the well respected.  Why censor the abuse of this 100% disabled US Military Veteran if the NH government can publicly harm my character by labeling me a terrorist, which makes me an animal.
   I refuse at all cost to be violent against other US citizens.  I refuse to violate the law on US soil.  I am a US Marine killing other human beings to protect and defend our Constitution on foreign soil for the freedom and safety of US Citizens.  Does this make me an animal justifying abuse and neglect from government officials for what we do as US Marines for the USA?  My term Abolish is to eliminate from public office as our Constitution guarantees the people the right to do.  Not that (as the newspapers have demonstrated) the worth less piece of paper our Constitution at the present time is.   Death is the sane way to end the suffering of the injured animal; insanity is the keeping a injured US Military Veteran alive with no medical care.  Insanity is the newspapers refusing to print the opinion of the people of government wrongs.     
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217