• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bin Laden is dead

Started by KBCraig, May 01, 2011, 10:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

littlehawk

And now more reason for the bastards to up the police state....due to possible retaliation for killing Bin Laden. Watch MSM milk this one for months, years, and maybe even make May 1st a holiday. Call it "Freedom Day."

WW3 is in full swing now.   

Russell Kanning

i want my british weddings again :(

i think osama obama hates us for our freedoms

littlehawk

Osama Obama Yomomma.

What the hell kind of name is Barack anyhow!  I like his new birth certificate that says "African" in the "race" box. Like they were using the term 'African" back then <eye roll> Umm,  Maybe "Negro" or "Black"...but not African.

Lets see how many years it takes the US Blood Patrols to "catch" Ghadaffi. Maybe catch him soon to further boost the Prez's approval ratings.  The sheeple seem to be enjoying the new victory, why stop now? Adolf Hitler would be proud of Barack I'llbombya. Or Barry Soetora or Osama Bin laydown.           

John

John

Sam A. Robrin

Russell Kanning

the king is dead
long live the king

Lloyd Danforth

Now they just need to get Bush and Cheny

littlehawk

He was probably buried with the Trade Towers demolition debris which was quickly disposed of as well...well before any real investigations.

The bottom line is that the large majority of people buy into the farce. This has made me reacess my thoughts about typical amercian people who have now shown how ignorant they really are. It's quite dissapointing actually and I have lost much hope for  this country. Since most ameriKans bought into this "capture and kill the boogieman" the elite must be licking their chops. NWO right on schedule. Now for the final blow, another 911.   

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 03, 2011, 07:29 AM NHFT
Now they just need to get Bush and Cheny
if they can only rout them out of their hidehole

Russell Kanning

i am waiting for osama to land a helicopter on the site and declare mission accomplished while a navy band plays
or if it is a cia plan .... do they have a band?

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 03, 2011, 12:56 PM NHFTdo they have a band?

Probably lots of them. But, we're not supposed to know which ones.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

If they accidentally played for you

They'd have to kill you.

Russell Kanning

i hate it when that happens

John

Posted this over on one of the Buddhist forums:

There seems to be an ever increasing amount of "us," and  we," and "them," in the language. I try not to be part of it. I am not at war. I did not kill anyone.

When my daughter told me the news, my (admittedly cynical) reaction was, "Does this mean we can have some of our Freedom back? I distinctly remember being told that if we give up our Freedoms, than "the terrorists" have won."
I still remember what a terrorist is. Terrorists are people who use violence (or threats of violence) to achieve political or social goals. Hmm. Sound familiar?

As some famous person long ago observed, "War is the health of the state."
Governments are in the "business" of creating problems and then pretending to offer solutions. Governments teach authoritarian nationalism and call it "Freedom."
Empires (throughout history) always say they have some "good" reason for their imperialism.

We have been conditioned to fear. People in every country, in our earliest (and most influential) years, all around the world, since the earliest beginnings of government, have been taught, by those very governments, in schools controlled by those same governments, to fear. We must fear one thing above anything else. We are subtly told that we must always, and forever, fear the lack of governments.

Well, I ain't buying the fear anymore!

Every time I see a problem, I wonder what a government did to either cause it, or to make it worse.
One usually only need to apply a little common sense to see a government's role in most problems on the planet. I refuse to vote in national (congress, senate, or president) elections, and I may even quit voting on the state level.

John and Yoko said, "War Is Over If You Want It!"
War is definitely over for me. :) 
Please join us.
Peace.