• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bin Laden is dead

Started by KBCraig, May 01, 2011, 10:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I can't believe how well this Osama thing is working for the government.  They credit the use of torture for their finding him and now that they have released claims that evidence was found in Osama's house involving alleged, planned attacks in the US on the 911 10th, they can credit using torture for that.

littlehawk

Their scripts are all designed and planned well in advance. These are intelligent evil people. Not to mention how they have purposely dumbdowned the entire populace. It should be a fun ride into the future. ...because sooner or later their house of cards will crumble. but for now, "Welcome to the Reservation"  land of the slaves, home of the prisoned.

Russell Kanning

very funny lloyd
it seems so obvious and funny to hear them reason this way
i bet they found flight plans for the boston flights on 9/11
maybe an instructional manual for a 767
his bedroom walls were covered in pictures of the twin towers with airplane sized holes in them
maybe a tell all book showing his loathing and fear of the great satanic leader George Bush
maybe he made another video with his last will and testament
maybe they waterboarded him first and got all kinds of good "intel"
they burned the cia and halliburton paystubs

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 06, 2011, 10:24 AM NHFTthey burned the cia and halliburton paystubs

Well they can't show people everthing you know. How can the keep people in the dark - I mean safe - if they can't manipulate the story "as needed."

John

Russell Kanning

i wonder if bin laden have been dead for a long time, a couple of weeks, or is he still around

it might look funny if they have him shaking hands with presidents again

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Mandrake ... they are at the door ... feed me Mandrake!

wolf

This is worse than Nazi Germany. Under the constitution everyone, no matter how heinous the alleged crimes are is entitled to a fair and public trial by jury.

Even in Nazi Germany The would be Hitler assassins and Sofie Skoal were given a public show trial in front of the infamous Roland Friesler before being executed.

Has 21st century America sank deeper into despotism than Hitler?? That appears to be so.

Russell Kanning

maybe because they didn't actually have him to put on trial .... who knows

Russell Kanning

littlehawk

Lies always produce changing stories.