• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for small cabin or camp in WHite Mts Area

Started by dreemer2002, May 06, 2011, 10:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dreemer2002

I am hoping to find a small camp or cabin in the White Mts area preferably near Lincoln. I would like to Barter for it. I have large collection of antique fine Jewelry, Gold, Silver, Diamonds.. I have been collecting it with this specific purpose in mind. I have been taking my boys there since they were in my belly! I have Lupus and I can't work a regular job so I committed myself to a more creative way to save up! I have scouted sales and found bargains for years and I now have enough for a fair trade. We don't need much land just a place to be. We don't want to hurt the land in any way and wouldn't be party people. I have always wanted to give my children a little piece of land that will always be there for them in a place that is as close to God as I have ever seen and for us it is the White Mts. With real estate down and gold and silver up this could be a great trade for the right person. If you are sitting on land you no longer use and would consider the trade please contact me.