• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room/apt in/near Manch

Started by CurtHowland, April 22, 2011, 08:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CurtHowland

Well, the job interviews seem to be centering on Manchester, so that's where I'm looking. I really do not want to sleep in the car.

I'll be checking Craig's List, but I'd rather (like the Mafia) do business with other Porcs than with stranger strangers than thou.

Send me a note if you have/know something, I'll be checking email from MacDonald's or hotel parking lots, etc. Even the credit unions require a physical address, my mailbox at the UPS store is not going to cut that mustard. Maybe I can use the storage unit address? Naaa, they have a line item in the contract that says I can't store myself.  ;)

So what's happening today/tomorrow in Porc world? I'm going to try to make Social Sunday in Keene, but am otherwise open to suggestions.

Also, if anyone needs work done, I'm available. Monday is taken to help Jingfired get moved in, since he offered pizza, but Fri/Sat/Sun is open.

Looking forward to meeting folks in person rather than just Ridley videos.