• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, PatK!!!

Started by Becky Thatcher, May 07, 2011, 12:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

Hey Pat,

Tom and I just noticed today was your birthday.  May is a very popular month in the Underground methinks!  ;D  Hope you have a very happy Birthday.  I shall now choose the emoticons I believe the prez would choose if he wasn't powersleeping at the moment.
:occasion15: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14: :Bacon_by_danniep: :party-smiley-020: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :Mr. Burns: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14:

Pat K

Thank you Becky!

I hope all is well up on the mountain.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

PatK beats me at everything... including birthdays.
So is this the day you get to tell the nurses, "not today it's my birthday"

Pat K

Thank you every one.

Russell, ya can't tell nurses any thing.

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on May 07, 2011, 12:37 AM NHFT
:occasion15: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14: :Bacon_by_danniep: :party-smiley-020: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :Mr. Burns: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14:

Why are you corrupting that bacon with fruits and vegetables?

Happy Birthday, Pat!

Pat K

CurtHowland

Wow, May is a happy month!

Happy birthday, yet again.

Pat K