• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cabin for sale / rent - Danbury, NH

Started by PassionatePantherrr, August 07, 2009, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

Yep. I'm even closer to the cabin than Lex and Hoyt and I've got it. Over on this side, we're coming up from Danbury while the other side comes from Caanan.

Add that to your listing. :) 7 meg DSL is VERY likely available.

MaineShark

I spoke to Fairpoint, and they said it's not there at that address, quite yet, but they have working systems about a mile away, so it will be there darn soon.

On the sale standpoint, that's good news for us; it probably adds $10k to the value, given the number of times we had folks interested, but lack of broadband was the dealbreaker.

Joe

PassionatePantherrr

It's currently available, if anyone is interested, drop me a note.

PassionatePantherrr

Current post on Craiglist:

http://nh.craigslist.org/apa/2406459900.html (see a couple of pics there, text follows)

Camp on 3.4 Acres, adjacent to 80 conservation acres, for sale or rent.

The basics are as follows:

It is on a town maintained dirt road, shares a right-of-way/driveway with the neighbor, and I was able to get in and out of there with my Saturn in the wintertime. It is set back from the road, and the trees near the road block the view of passers-by. Danbury is small, but has Ragged Mountain Ski Resort, the Inn at Danbury, and there's a boat launch for Waukeena Lake a mile from the cabin. It sits on a 3.4 acre lot, adjacent to 80 acres of conservation land. It's about 1 mile from Grafton on back roads, and is an easy to commute to New London or Andover as well.

It's small (approximately 20x30), has a bedroom (1 bdr), a bathroom (toilet/shower/hot water on a 2bdr septic with it's own well, which means you could put a larger building on if you purchased it, or park a camper there if you cleared some trees) and a great room with kitchen area/sink, electric, phone, and the internet access would be available through Fairpoint DSL or Verizon Wireless. The stovetop is propane, and it has both a woodstove and a propane heater. We have no problem with pets being there, and it can be furnished or unfurnished. To rent, it would be approx $600/ mo, we would be open to selling it. The rental price can be negotiable if a year lease is signed. It is currently available, so please contact us with any reasonable offers asap. Thanks!