• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Forum Flea Market - sell yer stuff here!

Started by Dave Ridley, November 17, 2005, 05:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

How about we start a flea market under this thread?? A sort of never-ending electronic garage sale?? ?Post things here you want to sell our buy and then each of us can make the trade when we see each other in person.? That last part gives this type of trade an edge over e-bay but I guess it would not be for the impatient...
?
Here is some extra stuff I have that I can think of of the top of my head and would be wiling to sell:

Car sunshade (reflective) - $4
Gitzo tripod w/ Sachtler head:? $1,500
HP B & W laser printer - $40
(made in 2000 and has only a parallel port.? But has new toner cartridge and has worked great so far...saves boo koo bucks compared to inkjets)? ?
Also have various unopened batteries, more than I can use.  Happy to part with them for half of retail.  Need to take a closer look and see what I have. 

Some of this stuff is in deep storage and it may be a couple weeks before I can get to it.  Will accept bullion as payment or Liberty Dollars at pre-split face value.? ?

I also have silver bullion and Liberty Dollars for *sale* and am also looking to exchange silver for gold, i.e. if you have any gold you want to turn into silver so you can spend it; let's talk.?? I'd consider paying FRN's for bullion gold also if the price is right.?

So...what do the rest of you have for sale?

Dave Ridley

You know as I think about it, I'm actually even a little more excited about *buying* stuff this way than I am about selling it...

Buying from one of you guys means I get to support a freedom lover instead of just another company, I get to save money, probably there is no shipping, and more than likely I get to pay with silver...4 outta 4 ain't bad!

Kat Kanning

Wow, that sounds like a good deal.  Do the people in Weare help build?  You should advertise this on the FSP forum :)

Lloyd Danforth

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 18, 2005, 07:17 AM NHFT
Dave Ebay
Ebay Dave

? ? ?

Advantage of this thread over e-bay is no shipping and you may be able to barter or pay in silver.

Dave Ridley

Jim Maynard is offering copies of his book, autographed, for 2 ounces of silver I think

Michael Fisher

WTS:
1 CD of most of Amethyste's MP3s for three 1-ounce silver rounds.  Two rounds go to her, one goes to the LSF.   8)

WTS:  (i'm not authorized to sell this yet)
1 CD of "Shame, Shame, Eminent Domain" and "New London Blues" by Dan Gross of CT for two silver rounds.  One goes to Dan Gross, one goes to the LSF. 

WTB:
A way to stop the pain.  Msg me with offers.  Paying well.

WTB:
Small, working diesel engine or generator for testing SAO (straight algae oil).  Under $200.

FTL_Ian

We tried a swap shop forum on the FTL BBS, and it flopped, most likely because our listeners are all over.  I think a dedicated forum would work a lot better than everyone just posting stuff in one thread.  Why not replace the Liberty Tree Society forum with a Swap Shop?  Nothing much goes on in there anyway, as cool as the name is.

Kat Kanning

I offered to make Dada a board for this, but he didn't seem to want it.

joeyforpresident

Kat sent me the thread link on this (I haven't been able to browse lately due to my campaign duties and Primerica stuff).

But Freedom, I'm actually working on obtaining my mortgage license right now. I'm currently licensed (in Texas) in life and health insurance, but a simple call or e-mail (plus a fee) to any state department of insurance will get me a license in that state (i.e., NH).

I'm going to try to take our next mortgage class and then get my test over with.

I'd for sure like to discuss a few things about this with you. Sounds like a great opportunity, especially since mortgages are No. 2 in my license goal:

1) Life and health
2) Mortgage
3) Securities

Kat Kanning

No, he was answering freedominnh's post in this thread.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on November 19, 2005, 09:23 AM NHFT
No, he was answering freedominnh's post in this thread.

Well, I guess Freedom's post should be moved as it doesn't belong here.  I removed my item.
Perhaps we do need a seperate board for the auction/sale idea and keep stuff out that doesn't belong.

KBCraig

Why should freedominnh's post be removed? Services don't count as "stuff for sale"?

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Well, I guess you're right, but, you see what Joey did with it. I went to Freedom's profile.  his/her email address is there. Joey should have used that.  Now we have half a dozen post, including mine, that have nothing to do with selling stuff.
Why is there no price for Freedom's services?