• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH: Cops bust cop-brutality protest

Started by Dave Ridley, June 04, 2011, 08:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

KBCraig

In Dave's Qik video, you can hear the cops tell the protestors they're blocking the sidewalk and have to move. So the cops line up four abreast, completely blocking the sidewalk, and herd the group to the end of the block and won't let anyone past.

http://qik.com/video/40732557

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: KBCraig on June 04, 2011, 08:19 PM NHFT
In Dave's Qik video, you can hear the cops tell the protestors they're blocking the sidewalk and have to move. So the cops line up four abreast, completely blocking the sidewalk, and herd the group to the end of the block and won't let anyone past.

http://qik.com/video/40732557

Well, I"m sure when you point out this obvious contradiction, they'll recognize their error, apologize, and make good on all the harm they've done.

Dave Ridley

Here is a list of folks who appear to have been arrested, but I may be missing some others.  Some were apparently cited but not arrested on-scene.

Mike Segal spelling not verified (from manch I think)
Neal Conner spelling not verified (from manch i think)
Pete Eyre from Keene
Ademo Mueller (spelling not verified) from Keene 
Wes - Last name and info unknown.
Kate from Keene area
Charles from New York 
Garret Ean of Concord

Cameras seized:
Mine (my smart phone taken out of Antigone's hand while I was using the tape cam)
Who else's?

Dave Ridley

Dave Ridley

KBCraig

Union Leader coverage:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110605/NEWS03/706059981

I thought I overheard someone say that WMUR's cameras were there, but there's nothing on their front page about it. Not surprising; they tend to be big badge-lickers.

Flooding Strange Brew Tavern with a bunch of people ordering nothing more than soda or water might be a good protest.

littlehawk

Sickening! I counted at least 10 gooncops there. What a waste.

A most excellent plan by Mr Ridley to stay far away and film these POS.

I do not understand the stealing of the cameras and the legalities.
Any chance of posting all the names of the piggies who participated in their nazi games?

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah. If anything, they should have stole their chalk.

littlehawk

protect and serve?
When did they stop working for us?

Russell Kanning

so I guess they arrested people for filming the cops
I wonder why they grabbed that girl at the beginning.

Dave Ridley

FreeConcord.org video
Manchester PD Mass Arrests, Camera Seizures

Another 1.2 gig's on someone's camera reportedly survived but isn't yet uploaded

there was a young lady in in white taping... would be good to know where her tape is or better yet just for it to be uploaded.

Russell Kanning

good to have so many supporters at the event that Dada not even know their names

Dave Ridley

Dave Ridley