• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Working for Ridley

Started by dalebert, June 07, 2011, 10:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I ran a camera for about an hour trying to be ready in case anyone was dragged out the door in cuffs, tuned up a little, etc.  I bet Ridley could make a fun short bloopers video if he had the patience to wade through that shit.  Had some chats with people and such while it was running.  hehe.

I doubt he does have the patience tho.  Should prolly turn it over to someone to play with.

Dave Ridley

I did notice u burned a lot of tape lol   

depending on what you got i should be able to use it like any other archival stuff, processing and leveraging a big video archive is what i do.   might use it over a period of years depending on what's there but usually new video (other than the really dramatic stuff) tends to trickle out slowly.

dalebert

Uh, I doubt it'll be much use for that.  You should prolly just delete most of it.  I just had it trained on the door in case you got dragged out so I wouldn't miss anything.

KingCast

Hey guys, you were mentioned at the Rod Class seminar last weekend. We got up again this week and headed down to DC:

Soooo..... we took a little walk down to the Nation's Capitol this week.....

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2011/06/rod-class-carl-weston-kingcast-and.html

THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2011

Rod Class, Carl Weston, KingCast and Mortgage Movies March on Washington, meet House Judiciary Committee to address U.S. state of emergency, mortgage and judicial fraud.

Rodney Class on Mortage Movies Capitol Hill #1: House Judiciary Committee.

KingCast.net: Reel News for Real People.

Russell Kanning

Dale grabbed a camera and much hijinx ensued