• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Guantanamo captives ‘weaponize’ bodily fluids

Started by Silent_Bob, June 17, 2011, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent_Bob

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/06/16/115954/guantanamo-captives-weaponize.html

When a fiddle player and her band toured the prison camps at Guantánamo recently, guards told of a new devious and disturbing tactic confronting them.

A captive on a hunger strike had been jamming something foul up his nose to contaminate the pathway for medical staff who feed him a nutritional shake twice a day.

Political protest or mental illness?

The captive was jamming his own excrement up his nose. On the topic of bodily waste abuse, prison camp management "will not speculate on the motivations for this behavior," said Navy Cmdr Tamsen Reese, who confirmed the account of country artist Natalie Stovall.

The guards see it as a tactic meant to demean those tasked with keeping the captive alive, wrote Stovall in a blog post. "It means the medic putting the tube up his nose and down his throat must clean out the feces first.'' But Stovall wondered whether the prisoner was debasing himself as well.

Guantánamo guards have for years told visitors that their war on terror captives "weaponize" their body waste. They throw cups of urine and feces at troops in what soldiers and sailors call "a cocktail."

But this latest tactic marks a new frontier at the remote prison camps the Pentagon set up nearly 10 years ago.

AntonLee

the only satisfaction is to pour a cup of my pee into the face of the asshole holding me captive.  I say "right on"

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning