• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday is dead, Long Live Milly's Mingle

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 15, 2011, 12:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteI would think that Strangebrew is a no-go for obvious reasons. Cop bars aren't really welcoming spots for liberty lovers.

Strangebrew isn't the only cop bar in Manchester. The Shaskeen is also very friendly with the police. That said, there's a handful of people here in Manch of the opinion that it's the BEST place to be. When they beat that guy up at SB, we held a protest at the Police Station. While it could rightly be said that the police station isn't the most friendly place for liberty-lovers, it's bringing the "fight" to their turf on OUR terms.

If cops congregate and get drunk in Manchester, shouldn't activists be there to keep tabs on them?

Also, I've created a second thread called "Milly's Mingle". That will be the official thread for the event on this forum and will be linked to the calendar rather than this thread. I won't be creating new ones as time goes on, just updating that one.

cstedman

Shame about Strangebrew. Definitely (was) my favorite place to drink in Manch and the food was pretty good, too. Lots of craf

Maybe someday it can be re-homesteaded and be a good hangout for Freestaters.