• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jailbird Johnson

Started by KBCraig, June 29, 2011, 02:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Per Ian's Porc-411 message, Jim was taken to jail for refusing to fill out a financial affidavit.

Kat Kanning

:-\

This was about the trespassing arrest a year ago.  He was fined, and they wanted financial info from him since he wasn't paying the fine.  He's being jailed indefinitely according to Ian.

Russell Kanning

interesting .... if he doesn't pay the fine they keep him in jail for a while .... which doesn't teach Jim a lesson and makes people pay for the prison state
if he doesn't fill out paperwork he is kept there until he gives in or the state gives in .... meanwhile county taxpayers pay for more expenses. I sure hope this doesn't cut into other parts of the budget. ;)

Tom Sawyer

Jim is a good man, a principled man. Jim never fails to step up to help us and many others.

Today I watched this principled, kind, giant of a man treated beyond anything reasonable.

Upon our arrival at the court we saw the freshly painted area... the sidewalk they would like everyone to forget that was charred by the burning body of a man abused by their "system".

The court's antique thugs were pretty unpleasant and immediately were giving Ian, who has the right to video the proceedings, a bunch of grief. They also threatened the arrest of people who wouldn't stand... an empty threat that actually led to more of a disturbance than if they had been wise enough to just ignore it.

The tallest bully proceeded to order Ian to sit down and promptly stood in front of the camera. Was this an overt criminal act to prevent the exercise of a legal right to record the proceedings?

The Noble Knight stood tall and willingly went forward, fully aware that they would menace him for his disobedience.

Can Mr. Arnold, the man in the robe, throw someone into a cage forever for not giving his financial life over to the system... can he get away with the duress of forcing a man to sign away his 4th amendment rights?

They are now in the process of torturing our friend... they will attempt to destroy him, break him so that he will kiss the hand of his oppressor...

Jim delayed his trial so that he would be at William's party, more concerned for his young friend than his own pending trial by torture.

Anyone who wants to give these arrogant, vengeful, over reaching criminals the benefit of the doubt is a fool and an enabler.

Jail for Jim is much as jail would be for me... being confined/tortured into compliance... Jim stepped forward into this knowing how much he does not want to be in their cage. One of the braver acts I have ever witnessed.

John

Russell Kanning

I guess the details are not that important. The system just wants him to bow to them, which he has not been doing.
I guess he has been sitting in a little cement box (about 15'x8') for 23 hours a day while they decide where to put him.
So you guys were in the Superior Court in front of Arnold? He is not a very pleasant man ... is he.
They want to know everything about you and then see what buttons they should push to control you.

I am glad that, even though Jim is in the Ministry of Love, he still doesn't love big brother.

mauiguy

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 29, 2011, 04:14 PM NHFT
Jim is a good man, a principled man. Jim never fails to step up to help us and many others.

Today I watched this principled, kind, giant of a man treated beyond anything reasonable.

Upon our arrival at the court we saw the freshly painted area... the sidewalk they would like everyone to forget that was charred by the burning body of a man abused by their "system".

The court's antique thugs were pretty unpleasant and immediately were giving Ian, who has the right to video the proceedings, a bunch of grief. They also threatened the arrest of people who wouldn't stand... an empty threat that actually led to more of a disturbance than if they had been wise enough to just ignore it.

The tallest bully proceeded to order Ian to sit down and promptly stood in front of the camera. Was this an overt criminal act to prevent the exercise of a legal right to record the proceedings?

The Noble Knight stood tall and willingly went forward, fully aware that they would menace him for his disobedience.

Can Mr. Arnold, the man in the robe, throw someone into a cage forever for not giving his financial life over to the system... can he get away with the duress of forcing a man to sign away his 4th amendment rights?

They are now in the process of torturing our friend... they will attempt to destroy him, break him so that he will kiss the hand of his oppressor...

Jim delayed his trial so that he would be at William's party, more concerned for his young friend than his own pending trial by torture.

Anyone who wants to give these arrogant, vengeful, over reaching criminals the benefit of the doubt is a fool and an enabler.

Jail for Jim is much as jail would be for me... being confined/tortured into compliance... Jim stepped forward into this knowing how much he does not want to be in their cage. One of the braver acts I have ever witnessed.

Beautifully stated.

Thank you.

Tom Sawyer

livefreeordye

Does anyone know if there is any RSA requiring someone to fill out a financial affidavit in regards to fines?  If there is would he then be willing to fill it out? If there isn't how would it be possible for the court to hold him indefinitely? 

What can be done about this?  How can this be legal!?  This is an absolutely shameful act by these thugs in the courtroom.  The attitude and idle threats trying to force people to follow non-existent "rules of the courtroom" bullying them like children on a playground.  This is absolutely ridiculous and they are the ones who should have some sort of consequence.

also what is with his wardrobe?

Russell Kanning

and to think this began when Jim waved to me from outside the jail walls ... later that day he was inside them

Pat K

littlehawk

I am very sad. This is wrong.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson
Cheshire County D.O.C.
D block
825 Marlboro Road
Keene, NH 03431

603-903-1600

or use Barskey's
Mail to Jail

(Corrected address)

Tom Sawyer

Some of the links to threads regarding this situation and the backstory. Things are kind of spread across the forum.

Jim Johnson, Tres Passive 12 Trial for Nonpayment of Fine
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=5136.0

Jailbird Johnson
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=23030.0

The Trials of the Tres Passive Twelve
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20618.0

Re: Russell Arrested
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20553.msg321785#msg321785

More of Puke's Photos from the jail protest

Russell Kanning

thanks for pulling it all together .... I always had trouble keeping up with all the trials .... and all of this was just for Jim
I guess I am not sad. We know the system is rotten. It is just good to know there are decent people like Jim unwilling to bow to it.
At least this time in jail, Jim gets some cooler air.