• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jailbird Johnson

Started by KBCraig, June 29, 2011, 02:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: livefreeordye on June 29, 2011, 09:06 PM NHFT
Does anyone know if there is any RSA requiring someone to fill out a financial affidavit in regards to fines?  If there is would he then be willing to fill it out? If there isn't how would it be possible for the court to hold him indefinitely? 

What can be done about this?  How can this be legal!?

The system is broken. The judge just calls it contempt of court and can hold him indefinitely.

Leet you are perhaps starting to see that the reliance on the laws, the courts, the cops is misplaced. They pretty much do as they please, they have quite a wide range of catch all charges that they fall back on to prevent "justice".

I used to think it was a matter of some corrupt players within the system, since my involvement in multiple courts, in multiple jurisdictions I see that these injustices are the norm rather than the aberration.  I think it is important for more people to be exposed to this fact.

Russell Kanning

It is good to witness these proceedings against decent people ..... even from a distance, to realize the system is invented to protect those that plunder us. Tolstoy reasoned that the courts and juries were to spread the guilt of punishments and imprisonment into more people's hands.
Judge Arnold hoped I would move back to California, so they didn't have to deal with me. I bet he will hope the same with little jimmy johnson too. :)
So has the president gotten a new security detail ... or does he go by a different title now?

Kat Kanning

Sending this letter to J.Johnson:

Dear Mr. Johnson,

It has come to our attention that you have not filled out form 1070SLA, showing your proper obedience and servitude to Our Almighty State.  Please fill out this voluntary form, otherwise we will continue to hold you in a secure facility.  This is for your own protection.  If no blue or black pen is available for form-filling, it is acceptable to kiss Lt. Mousseau's ring, and all will be forgiven.

Sincerely,
Your Blessed Overlords

Russell Kanning

is his paycheck as the vice-president being forwarded properly?

dalebert

Quote from: livefreeordye on June 29, 2011, 09:06 PM NHFT
also what is with his wardrobe?

Little known is the fact that Jim is actually a video game character.

TackleTheWorld

I just got a call from Jim.  He says his back hurts and he's locked up 23 hours/day in Russell's old room with nothing to read but the financial form. The food is pretty good, the mattress is bad.  He was speaking so faintly it was hard to hear him.   He's meditating and thinking about filling out the form to get out.

Russell Kanning

So he is not in the "r and d" area (where they evaluate people before they enter the "population) ... he is in "S" block, which stands for "segregation"? Do they keep him there as punishment?
The phones might not work well.
So can you visit him once a week or something?

I filled out a financial form for the court and dhhs. I just made the numbers come out basically as i wanted them. I can't imagine what that paperwork would do for them.

I wonder if they will keep Jim until the fine is "paid". Whatever that means.

Tom Sawyer

John P. Arnold voted in 3rd place as Worst Judge in NH

In searching Arnold's name on the web it seems Joseph Haas was also tried in front of Arnold... the following passage, a quote from Joseph Haas, made me burst out laughing.

QuoteThe defendant testified that a point was reached when "I said, 'Yeah, enough is enough,' and I got the stun gun and I zapped him." Assistance was summoned, and eventually the defendant was subdued and placed in the police car. Officer Tarr suffered from injuries resulting from having been "zapped" in the abdomen.

Railroading people through their system is part of the job description...

Courts in N.H. struggle with load
QuoteMore people are being left in legal limbo because of increased caseloads, more complex cases, and shortages of judges and clerical staff at New Hampshire's Superior Courts.

Cheshire County has one full-time judge, Brian Tucker, and one part-time judge, John Arnold, who spends six months of the year in Sullivan County, where he is the only active judge.

"It is not an exaggeration to say that every day there are at least two stacks at least a foot tall of routine matters on Judge Tucker's desk," said Cheshire County Superior Court Clerk Barbara Hogan. "Some days there are four or five stacks, and he gets them done every day. He's working them before and after the court opens."

Russell Kanning

I have had judge tucker a couple of times ... maybe only once. He is a younger version of Arnold.

Kat Kanning

He could fill out the form with all the blanks saying 'None of your business'

littlehawk

If he decides to fill it out, it should be somewhat accurate and coincide with his income tax filing.

If it is just form that asks for your last months income and expenses then it's no biggy.

Caution in regards to perjury issues, folks.
aka self-incrimination?
That is why the 5th amendment was drawn in. But I do not think Jim chooses to use the bill of rights.

dalebert

littlehawk

...unless he didn't earn enough to file.

Don't lose my point. He must be damn careful about signing anything.

Russell Kanning

Jim is very careful and he has plenty of time to think about things in there.
Since some of us do not file income tax forms (talk about 5th amendment and penalty of perjury issues), the system has trouble saying that your form is filled out inaccurately.
In my case with the other judge ... he just assumed I should make a certain amount and based his judgements on that. They might do that with Jim or grab the last paperwork they can find .... or they might not actually care about the $ amounts.
I could see Jim refusing to fill out the paperwork. I can see him filling it out. Either way it may or may not please the court, but I would think it was a good decision.

John

In Jim's honor, Evan and I moved the original (08) Burning Porcupine icon from the original bonfire location to the upper field (2nd bonfire area) where tonight's BP bonfire is.
Jim is the man.