• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jailbird Johnson

Started by KBCraig, June 29, 2011, 02:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mauiguy

How 'bout filling in the blanks with "I don't recall"?
It's worked for many politicians and there's no way to prove what you remember and what you don't.

jerry

Quote from: John on July 01, 2011, 10:19 PM NHFT
In Jim's honor, Evan and I moved the original (08) Burning Porcupine icon from the original bonfire location to the upper field (2nd bonfire area) where tonight's BP bonfire is.
Jim is the man.

Here's the Porcupine that Jim and Lauren provided.  Sorry you couldn't be here to enjoy it.

littlehawk

Quote from: mauiguy on July 01, 2011, 10:31 PM NHFT
How 'bout filling in the blanks with "I don't recall"?
It's worked for many politicians and there's no way to prove what you remember and what you don't.

nice.

Russell Kanning

I would guess the nice warmth of the sun and the campfire are opposite of the cool concrete blocks and hard bed of Jim's room

Dave Ridley

grrrr is he still in there?

Russell Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Phone call from Jim today finds him in better spirits.  He's getting aspirin for his aches, a shower, and cold cheesey something for food.  I read him this forum.  He's laughing and joking again.  He said he filled out the financial form stating $26 in pockets, N/A for everything else.
He describes a lockdown today where inmates were locked in basketball court while guards searched garbage and dirty laundry to find... shampoo!  He says the guards were quite panicy for a moment there.
He also halfway expects to be brought before a judge tomorrow, but you never know what those guys are gonna do.

Thanks to those going to visit Jim today.  Sorry you couldn't see him.

Russell Kanning

excellent
does that mean he is in one of the 2 normal mens "blocks" ?
I guess he  was answering the questions really well.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the Jimbo report, Lauren.   :)

John

Thanks Lauren.
Big HUG to you.

Russell Kanning

I just wish I could be outside his cell with a really big sword, but that is a Jim speciality. :)

Kat Kanning

Free libertarian

Jim IS the man....seconded.

TackleTheWorld

Jim says he's getting mail from Dave Ridley and Dale and I.  He would like an analgesic for his back pain, the guards say he needs $5 to see the person with the drugs.  He's glad Ademo's charges were dropped. 

FTL_Ian

Saw Jim yesterday - he was in good spirits.  He has access to books and is getting mail.

This week is the week we will find out if he is really in forever, as as of today or tomorrow he will have "served" enough time to pay off the $600+ fine.  So if he's still in a cage on Thu or Fri, we know it is an indefinite contempt sentence as the robed man suggested.

According to Blackie "judge" Arnold lives out in the woods in Francistown, NH, which means a vigil may not be too effective in that 1. we probably won't be seen by anyone and 2. we may not even be seen by Arnold, if his house is set back from the road.  So instead of that, anyone interested in having a rally in the parking lot of the court around the time when Arnold goes home? 

Other ideas as to what can be done?

Everyone except Lauren is off their no trespass orders now, so a jail event may also be a possibility.

Unfortunately, Jim told us that from his cell he can only see the tips of some trees and the SouthWest sky, so if we appeared at the jail he may not know unless the guards inform him.   :(