• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jailbird Johnson

Started by KBCraig, June 29, 2011, 02:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 16, 2011, 06:24 AM NHFT
allegedly the jail is going to give me my wedding ring back

Van Wickler's crew are overt thieves, huh? Can't walk on Van Wickler's grass or you get locked up, but his boys can steal gold rings.

Torture, civil rights violations and theft... nice folks.

LEAP member... we should love him... I'm having difficulty dealing with my anger towards that jackass for hurting my friends.

PS
After venting I realize you might be talking bout my other buddies that work for the feds.

littlehawk

since when do they take wedding rings?

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Update from Keene 411:

QuoteTrespassive 12 STILL listed as banned though the order has expired! I was just turned away from visiting Jim. -Dale

>:(

Free libertarian

Today Jason, Hannah, Pete and Bob C visited Jim at the Chesire County jail.  He's doing okay but is STILL being held.  When he will be released is unknown, they haven't told  him.

Please consider making a polite phone call to Chesire County Superintendent, Rick Van Winkler 603-903-1600, to remind him Jim is a peacful man and and shouldn't be held.

When you call, you could also find out about visitation hours, Jim would love to see some friendly faces.

Write to Jim at :

Jim Johnson
Chesire County DOC
Block D
825 Marlboro Road
Keene, NH

Russell Kanning

I guess they need to hold him there in order to finish "correcting" him.

Free libertarian

I think you are correct Russell.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 17, 2011, 08:23 PM NHFT
Write to Jim at :

Jim Johnson
Chesire County DOC
Block D
825 Marlboro Road
Keene, NH

This address is different than the one Tom Sawyer posted.  Is it in Keene or Marlborough?  I've been sending mail to the Marlborough address.

Russell Kanning

I would say that based on the zip code it is keene, but i don't remember

TackleTheWorld

Jim was put in chains and brought to the judge this morning.  The judge wants his money.  Jim asked why he can't pay the fine through jail time.  The judge says they don't do that here, that if Jim promised to pay he would let him out.  Jim said the citizens of cheshire county will have to pay then.  They brought him back to jail.

TackleTheWorld

Here's an address that works:

Jim Johnson
Cheshire County D.O.C.
D block
825 Marlboro Road
Keene, NH 03431

Tom Sawyer

Damn Johnson is "One bad mother... Shut your mouth."

That robed bully is a sissy in comparison.

I miss Jim, and had hoped to see him on the outside. But, I am impressed by his principled stand.

John

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 18, 2011, 09:26 AM NHFTThe judge says they don't do that here, that if Jim promised to pay he would let him out.

Intersting. Maybe the judge likes making up the rules as he goes along.

Kat Kanning

Go Jim! 
Sorry to hear he didn't get out.  Sorry he didn't get my letters  :-[

Russell Kanning

good to hear that Jim doesn't want to fund their rotten system
bad to hear they still want to jail him
the system is the one making bad choices