• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell jailed in Waco, 7/5/11

Started by Russell Kanning, June 29, 2011, 06:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

The judge said to let Russell go, but the marshals forgot to give the release papers to the jail, so Russell's still in jail tonight.

Pat K

John

The empire is experiencing it's death throes.

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 11, 2011, 09:46 PM NHFT
The judge said to let Russell go, but the marshals forgot to give the release papers to the jail, so Russell's still in jail tonight.

Funny how that happens. Or perhaps it's not.  :-\  >:(

Kat Kanning

I was in that fed courthouse yesterday, looking at the palatial building, the guards will gold watches...and all I could think was , "How many slaves had to work to pay for all this, for all those people to live on the backs of poor people?"

Kat Kanning

Well, America used to be something great.  Those marshals think America is still like that and try to protect that America.  Russell threatens that illusion, so is very dangerous to them.  I don't know that they did this on purpose, but understand if they did.

FTL_Ian

I hope he is out soon.

You guys are missed.

Silent_Bob

Russell's paperwork attached, the interesting bits, including release order, a copy could be provided to the jail if the marshals can't seem to locate it.

There was a "Minute Entry" for the hearing on 7/6 which can't be accessed. "You do not have permission to view this document." Apparently there is something the government doesn't want publicly disclosed.

KBCraig

Hmmm. "Your affiant" seems to have made a leap of logic, straight from mischief to "damaging", with no evidence whatsoever.

Kat Kanning

Awesome Bob, thanks!  I'll try it.  If you can look it up, why can't the jail?

Thanks, Ian :)

Kat Kanning

John

YAY!

Give him a BIG hug - - - (and then, tell him its from me.)  ;)

Peace.

Kat Kanning

Done deal.  He got a kiss too and when I said it was from John, I had to explain the kiss part was just from me.

John