• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom Friends Tuath

Started by Michael Fisher, November 20, 2005, 09:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

outlaw4freedom

Quote from: Michael Fisher on December 31, 2006, 02:15 PM NHFT
There are specifics in the agreement about arbitration and other things, of course, but that's not the core of it.

We believe that the "social contract" is not mandatory from birth like most people believe, which implies the necessity of a monopoly government. We believe that the social contract is voluntary from the point of agreement.

Further, this tuath is the voluntary social contract to which its members have agreed to be bound.

Does it make sense now? :)

Makes much better sense now, thank you Mike.

If I could ask, is there any outline for a formal conflict resolution procedure? Are there any protection agencies involved that I may call to get help, or if I joined the tuath, could I be on call to help Freedom Fighters in need?
A voluntary peace officer force? I mean, this is Law isn't it? So who enforces it?

That seems to me like a logical extension of the tuath.

Edit: Ah, I read more. So we would enforce, we would police ourselves and help ourselves.
I like the idea. True Self-Government.

I imagine eventually we would need some sort of emergency system (ala 911) to get ahold of tuath helpers fast.

Kat Kanning

I don't know how we're supposed to know who to help or not use the government for dispute resolution with if we don't know who the other members are.   ::)

AlanM

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 01, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFT
I don't know how we're supposed to know who to help or not use the government for dispute resolution with if we don't know who the other members are.   ::)

I'm a member, Kat.  :hello: I keep the list, but am prohibited from divulging names. The individuals will have to announce themselves.

cathleeninnh

I want people to know I am a member. If I didn't, I wouldn't want Alan to release my name. There is more benefit to being known but it is up to each of us.

Cathleen

Pat McCotter

I am not a member but I help when and where I can.

603-275-1440
goinveg@yahoo.com

Michael Fisher

I am a member. Let me know if you need anything.

A 911 system is a ways off, but it is possible, for a price.  ;D

Michael Fisher

I really hope the two of you sign up. Please let us know if you do.

outlaw4freedom

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:49 AM NHFT

Thanks! If there isn't by the time I get there, I'll round up fellow techy Porcs and we'll figure out an efficient and economical (private) way of emergency services and just public assistance in general.

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:50 AM NHFT

Who are you referring to?  ;)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: outlaw4freedom on January 01, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:49 AM NHFT

Thanks! If there isn't by the time I get there, I'll round up fellow techy Porcs and we'll figure out an efficient and economical (private) way of emergency services and just public assistance in general.

Great!

Quote from: outlaw4freedom on January 01, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:50 AM NHFT

Who are you referring to?  ;)

You and reteo.

Dreepa

Quote from: outlaw4freedom on December 31, 2006, 04:10 PM NHFT

I imagine eventually we would need some sort of emergency system (ala 911) to get ahold of tuath helpers fast.

There is also a Porc 911 that Error set up... there is a thread on that topic somewhere.

error

More like a 411... :)

Call 413-0411, listen to the humorous recording, and then leave a message. A copy of your message will get blasted out by email to a few dozen undergrounders at once. Subscribe here. (Don't choose Digest format, or you might not get the messages properly.)

And yes, I know how to route 911 calls. But that doesn't do any good if you aren't at home when you need help! (And your phone company isn't going to reroute them for you anyway. They have to answer to the bureaucrats.)

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Strike the Root is highlighting Freedom Friend's Tuath today.

Michael Fisher

Lex

I've been working on a Tuath Network website but other than that don't know of any other activities.

See Tuath Network thread for more info.