• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom Friends Tuath

Started by Michael Fisher, November 20, 2005, 09:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

Thank you! That sort of was the idea -- a rather cutsey non-threatening moniker.

Cathleen

cathleeninnh

I am pleased that the concept and simplicity is seeming to be sinking in to more people. The details of arbitration are much less important that the interpersonal relationship. It is rather like a church or benefit society. Of course it IS a benefit society. Key points being VOLUNTARY and ZAP.

We can talk about how well known new members must be. I'm not overly conerned with it as reputation and trust is earned, signed membership contract or not.

Cathleen

Michael Fisher

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 29, 2005, 07:45 AM NHFT
I am pleased that the concept and simplicity is seeming to be sinking in to more people.

Me too.

K.I.S.S.   ;)

AlanM

cathleeninnh

We are flying out of Manchester airport Saturday morning (3rd) and returning Saturday afternoon (10th). Transportation assistance (with compensation) from fellow Freedom Friends would be appreciated in order to not leave our vehicle at the airport all week.

Let me know if anybody can help.

Cathleen

AlanM

Cathleen, What time are we talking about? I could most likely be of assistance.
Alan

cathleeninnh

I will put the details in a PM.

Cathleen

Michael Fisher

Lemme know if you can't find anyone.

Pat McCotter

I can assist (and I am closer).

Pat

cathleeninnh

Alan has offered, but if y'all want to flip for it, whatever. Geez it's great having friends!

Cathleen

AlanM

Quote from: patmccotter on November 29, 2005, 04:04 PM NHFT
I can assist (and I am closer).

Pat

Pat, I offered, but you are closer, so it makes more sense for you to drive them. Let me know if you want to take them.

Alan

FSPinNY

uh oh, this could be headed for arbitration

AlanM

Quote from: FSPinNY on November 29, 2005, 11:07 PM NHFT
uh oh, this could be headed for arbitration

No, just a simple resolution between friends.  ;)

FSPinNY

I was kidding!  I doubt that there will be very much of a need for arbitration.

AlanM

I agree. Once you make a commitment to a Tuath your outlook changes. ZAP becomes more important and resolving any disputes before the need for arbitration becomes more sensible. Your reputation becomes valuable to protect.