• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Let's talk

Started by sgtusmc, July 07, 2011, 07:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Lets Talk
   Danger to the public, tells of the need to be no further explanation of taking this person of the streets and locking him up.  Mental issues can explain the chaotic and repetitive actions of someone so unstable being a threat to society.  A broken back from a Vietnam offensive never can justify the pain that may trigger inappropriate signals allowing this civilized society to stereotype and jail rather than medically treat.  Deafness in both ears limiting reception of other people's words caused by being blown off a runway during another Vietnam offensive does not excuse the confusion illustrated as ignorant.  The constant flashbacks of a seventeen year-old enduring the daily life of a US Marine fighting for a nation that will some day condemn as a danger that must be extinguished. 
   Character assignation by newspapers and government officials limit or alienate this one hundred percent combat related disabled Veteran from family, friends and others into a questionable state of mind.  This US Marine fights every day in my head not to be violent or violate the law.  This action is because killing is so easy in the name of protecting and defending our Constitution.  Volunteering to help others every day to respect what so many other US Military gave their life's (dead or alive) for over the history of the USA helps me justify why I had to come back to a land that will not accept or wants uncivilized citizens as the USMC made me, back here.  A danger does exist because this US Marine cannot accept the NH Supreme Court being thought of as above the control of the people.  A danger does exist because the NH SC can never be allowed to refuse to hear a case where a brother judge violates the Constitution to harm others for the finical gain of people from this judges special class of society.  Judge Peter Favuer criminally violated the law to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to steal from local residents.  The NH government and VA stopping my medical care until I stop writing letters such as this of government wrongs is justified by newspaper censorship.  A danger exists between self-control and full filling my oath as a US Marine to the USA as stopping my medical care being used as a catalyst to provoke suicide or criminal actions.  The danger of not knowing where one is or why a civilized society refuses to talk virus violence must highlight the court case. Censoring a US Marine tells if a danger is.
   Volunteering to help a Madbury NH family that I had never met is an obligation that the MC built in me.  A US family being harmed by town selectmen and society is afraid if they speak out it will happen to them next.  The newspapers censor the facts to protect so few over so many.  The people's assumption of harm from criminal judges and government officials is documented by a 100% disabled US Marine's medical care being stopped for volunteering to help other citizens of the USA.  I am a danger because I am a US Marine that will never step back and let government or judges harm other US citizens for their own self-gain.  I write this letter deep in the bush on convoy trying to justify a world "USA" that I do not remember or will most likely not live long enough to visit.  Where am I is a danger stopping anyone's medical care for combat related disabilities this civilized society accepts for we are not welcome back alive.  The mind of a US Marine that lost his memory for good writes to let the USA know we are doing it for the USA.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217