• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rocketman and Sid -- Project "December Visit"

Started by Rocketman, November 21, 2005, 06:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketman

We'd like to come up to NH for a week or so in December.  If anybody is able to offer a free or cheap place to crash, or has a recommendation along those lines, send me an email or personal message.  Haven't picked dates yet, but we wouldn't get there sooner than the 7th, and we'd need to leave well before Christmas -- still too many variables to pick firm dates.

We intend to do a lot of scouting and have a lot of fun.   ;D

Rocketman

UPDATE: Sid is too busy to make the trip, but I plan to arrive in NH on the 11th or 12th.? I've had a few offers of couches and floor space (much appreciated -- I require very little hospitality, but love good company), so I expect to bounce around for several days, hang out with several people, and do some serious scouting.?

So if anybody else would like to put me up for a night or two, lemme know.? ?:D

I'll be wearing my "I Love New Hampshire" button!   8)

John

Dude, you are wellcome here!
I won't be much of a host, (Sorry, I'm working 12 hour shifts on the 12th, 13th, and 14th) BUT this is a nice place to rest yourself . . . nice and quiet (probably not quite what you have in mind) . . . you can come and go as you please - - - and you'll have a set of keys . . . comuting to "other spots" is reasonable from here.  This is Exit 1 on 93.  IE; you CAN get there from here . . . 
I would love to schedual a day (or two) off at that time but it IS NOTpossible.

If you get in early enough (early to me is late afternoon) on the 11th, we'd have time to check out the "hood."

PM your phone number and apropriate hours to call.