• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Redress Grievances 4/20/12 re : Marijuana Prohibition

Started by Free libertarian, July 23, 2011, 01:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Never too early to start planning.   Last years event was fun, especially the indoor singing at the State House.

This coming year could we get 500 people in and around the State House ?  I wonder if there would be singing ? Protest lighting up ?

Media ?  Ours ?  The old media too ? 

Lots to talk about....lots to plan.  Lots of alliances to form to ensure we have lots and lots of people there .......

Russell Kanning

Sam A. Robrin

I'll send my specially-composed songs just as soon as my computer's out of the shop. 

Free libertarian

Rumor has it a coalition of activists is  forming to market this event and achieve the goal of at least 500 activists in Concord on this day...gee who would do that ?  ;)

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Ahem....just passing these thoughts along....

Does anybody know how to set up one of those pledge thingys ?  Somebody suggested that in order to live free and not die, there ought to be a contingent of liberty loving people willing to peacefully assemble and redress their grievances by passing his Excellency Gov. Lynch a peace pipe...

...or maybe there will be 50 people that will pledge to lite up inside the statehouse to demonstrate their willingness to defend their natural right of self ownership.  Of course 50 is a minimum number, there should be room for lots of others...."our" statehouse is very big and has 3 floors of offices for our servants...

Lloyd Danforth

http://www.borderwarning.com/

My suggestions for warning signs:

"Relative Pot Freedom, 500 Feet!"

or

"Light 'em if ya got 'em, 500 Feet!"

Free libertarian

Free libertarian

Free libertarian

Just a reminder here....4/20/12 is approaching.  Of course you're going to be in Concord then!  Good time to post details of this event on FACEBOOK or whatever the latest social networking site you whippersnappers use these days.  See you there, bring a friend.

Free libertarian

Well check this out -   http://www.420at420.org/2012/new_flyers

Print them, post them, carry them with you, see you there, bring a friend !

Free libertarian

Tom Sawyer