• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Redress Grievances 4/20/12 re : Marijuana Prohibition

Started by Free libertarian, July 23, 2011, 01:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I told someone at school that half my friends in NH would  be smoking outside the state house today. :)

Free libertarian

...it did appear that some people were smoking something on the steps of the statehouse.  I'm sure it was okay though, because several state troopers were inside and kept their distance.  Nobody died, no "children" were harmed,  it was fairly calm.
Not rowdy like an alcohol party, AHEM.

There was a little singing that happened inside....Free Concord I presume will have video at some point.

Lots of new faces, many I assume aren't "liberty activists" but one issue people.  They got "the Philosophy of Liberty" brochures and NHJURY.COM brochures.   Probably about 120 people or so in total. 

Free libertarian

Thanks for the video Mike.  This year several State Police were inside and seemed to enjoy the singing.  They did a good job of understanding that nobody was harmed by this peaceful demonstration. They must have had sinus colds and couldn't smell what was being burned on the steps just 20' from their posts. 

Lots of Police seem to know that the law is wrong, but haven't quite worked up the courage to stop obeying a bad law and harming people. Maybe that whole Nuremberg excuse thing was never explained to them?  I ask them to consider being a little more personally responsible but a paycheck and bought silence is a powerful incentive to continue to do the wrong thing I guess.

To any law enforcement reading this, there is a difference between "victimless crime" and real crime, please consider talking to your co-workers that have the courage to join LEAP.  While not perfect, that's a good place for Police Officers to learn about the harm this war on people causes. 

Russell Kanning

I don''t think cops care about "real crimes". They are there to enforce laws however evil and protect their bosses from the masses.