• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver Rounds & More

Started by Scott Roth, July 26, 2011, 03:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Roth

I've still got 20 silver rounds, along with some shooting utensils...PM me if you're interested.  Thanks.

Russell Kanning

Scott Roth

Lloyd Danforth

Knowing Russel, probably the shooting items :P

Scott Roth

Well, I've got my Sig P226  complete with accessories and about 100 rounds for $500.00 and the Colt .38 Special which was my Dad's for $350.00.

Lloyd Danforth

I guess that you don't know Russell. I'm pretty sure he meant the Silver which, I'll bet Is gone.

Russell Kanning

just interested in prices for anything .... for other people

Scott Roth

Silver at spot on the day of transaction.

Russell Kanning

Porcupine Realtor

Where are you located, Scott? If the cost of gas to drive to where you are is less than the premium over spot charged on silver rounds locally, then it may be worthwhile. 
Mark

Russell Kanning

he used to be not far from your area

Scott Roth

Scott Roth

But I do travel to Manchester every now and then.  If you'd like to meet up somewhere, that would be okay,  Just let me know. :glasses1:

Scott Roth

Still have 20 rounds at spot.  Get them before they're gone.  Today is at $43.91/oz.

Scott Roth

Sold the 20 rounds for $43.00 each, but just got paid another 20 rounds for some computer work for a client.  So, I've got 20 rounds at $40.00 each.  LOL. :D