• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Fest 4th annual All welcome !!

Started by Free libertarian, July 29, 2011, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

:) + ty +  ;D

Also: Tony says if folks need apples they can get some from his trees here in Grafton.

Pat K

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 17, 2011, 03:26 PM NHFT
We're looking forward to it.  Another apple dish contest!  Woohoo!  Maybe we'll sneak in some Vermont apples.  >:D

Might as well your already bringing a giant Vermont nut.

Lloyd Danforth

The machine is working great. I've already squeezed about 5 gallons, 2 and 1/2 of which are fermenting on my counter.

John

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on September 18, 2011, 12:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 17, 2011, 03:26 PM NHFT
We're looking forward to it.  Another apple dish contest!  Woohoo!  Maybe we'll sneak in some Vermont apples.  >:D

Might as well your already bringing a giant Vermont nut.

Hey, hey now.  lol

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 18, 2011, 05:15 AM NHFT
The machine is working great. I've already squeezed about 5 gallons, 2 and 1/2 of which are fermenting on my counter.

Good job Lloyd!!

Russell Kanning

have you gotten a frost yet to really sweeten things up?

meanwhile it was 97 today

Lloyd Danforth

Yesterday I went to Jerry's early in the morning. When I swung myself into my car there was ice on the doorway, and when I got to Jerry's the front lawn was white with frost.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 18, 2011, 09:20 PM NHFT
meanwhile it was 97 today

Texas sucks.

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 19, 2011, 01:03 AM NHFT
Yesterday I went to Jerry's early in the morning. When I swung myself into my car there was ice on the doorway, and when I got to Jerry's the front lawn was white with frost.

Lloyd sucks, even more.

Lloyd Danforth

Ryan McGuire

I should be all moved in the day before, I'm looking forward to this event and to spending some time with my friends and new neighbors :)

Russell Kanning

We told our  friends here in Corsicana (who used to live in Keene, NH) about the event and they were also shocked that Grafton used to not have a themed festival before Graffy inspired the apple festival by being spotted in an apple orchard next to the pond.

K. Darien Freeheart

Wow, I remember Grafton frosts... It's still early in the year for that!

I'm still complaining that my basement is too hot. :P

John

I'm thinking we needed a little extra hose to reach the press last year. Am I remembering correctly? Can someone please bring extra? Thanks.