• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Fest 4th annual All welcome !!

Started by Free libertarian, July 29, 2011, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

very cool pictures, sign, bags of apples, trike

Pat K

I had a great time , good to see a lot of folks.

Thanks to Lloyd, Jerry, John and all for their hospitality.

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

Thanks to John for hosting and Lloyd for the use of the cider press he built as a young man 100 years or so ago.

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 28, 2011, 03:41 PM NHFT
Thanks to John for hosting and Lloyd for the use of the cider press he built as a young man 100 years or so ago.

C'mon, now, that's just a nasty rumor!

He was a grown man at the time.

Russell Kanning

so PatK would you say that the Grafton Apple Fest might be one of the best events for out of staters to visit in the Shire?

Pat K

Sure, but all the events with the fine folk
of the shire are good.

brycen

Sorry I couldn't come, it was also the last day of the Rochester Fair, and I had to start a new week back to work that night as well, otherwise I definitely would have done the drive out there because I would have been able to stay for more than an hour or two.

I am now living in Rochester, so I knew I wanted to catch that major annual event in the town I would shortly be living in.

What is the next major event in Grafton, so I can try to make it over there again?