• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Experienced, Polished Events Planner and Coordinator

Started by feralfae, June 17, 2011, 04:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

feralfae

Must have impeccable communication skills, must be polished, polite, and professional.

Must be able to relate to people from many walks of life, and many cultures, economic levels, and educational levels.
Must stand up under pressure with enduring grace, be prepared to write or film and issue news releases concerning events, from planning publicity to post-conference publication of findings, resolutions, and statements.  Must be knowledgeable of internet social networking and able to exploit it.

Must be prepared to cope with most problems that arise individually, appealing to sponsors only when unable to arrive at logical solutions.  Must have in-depth comprehension of philosophy of liberty and its applications.  Initial term of contract will be for one year. 

For further information, please send a paragraph about your qualifications and your interest to inquiry(at)meansofinquiry.org
ff

Russell Kanning

aha
when I first saw the post, I thought you were offering your skills

feralfae

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 20, 2011, 08:51 PM NHFT
aha
when I first saw the post, I thought you were offering your skills
;D
Well, I would, if I could find someone to do the newsletter, brochures, get banners printed, raise funds, do the interviews, and write letters and stuff.  Actually, I was offered this job, but don't have the time, but thought I'd see if there was anyone out there interested and qualified before I hit my alma mater's placement bureau.  Rather get someone from our own tribe if possible for this good job.
Thank you though, for thinking of me.  ;D

Our new banners are being printed this week.  I am excited to be able to share them soon.  They will be available for events on loan, or we can loan them long-term to activist groups who need some nice graphics. I think the banners will be up on our web site library soon, too. 

You all take care out there, and peace.  I hope that the recent tragedy will not be in vain.  I send you all good thoughts, much love, and blessings.
ff