• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Talk about Revenge

Started by sgtusmc, August 01, 2011, 07:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Revenge
   I want to talk about revenge today.  I want to seek punishment on those that do harm to US Military Veterans when we come home.  We back here in the USA have the police that "Protect and Serve" guided by the highest law the Constitution to equally bring justice to all.  We have a separate branch of government to see that justice is not power in the wrong hands but laws and rules for the common man and women to live by to bring harmony into an other wise unpredictable daily life.  In NH a few years back there was the Carl Drega case where this man followed the proper procedures to live a quiet life in Colbrook NH.  Judges, Police, selectmen and the town planning board all conspired to harm this man for they did not think he was good enough to live in their town.  The town newspaper was so biased that they told the truth in a way that harmed Mr. Drega's character in the public eye while supporting those with power.  Mr. Drega took the ridicule and harm for many years unable to muster any public support for the power of government to harm one's character is camouflage for government retribution to those that do not tow the line as a follower.  No record exists of this case other than the altered police records to protect the state trooper's character that was killed making Drega the culprit.   The word of mouth from those that new the case of Mr. Drega tell a totally different story completely opposite the state's case.  What other avenue than revenge existed when all the proper channels have expired?
   The computer is an entire new form of communication and record keeping.  My letters go around the world and will forever be a part of history.  My letters are a start to the world learning just what the USA does to those that once gave everything to keep you back here safe and free.  Revenge is the act of seeking justice for those wrongful acts committed against a person when the police and justice department become corrupt and no longer respect our highest law the Constitution.  The Constitution obligates we the people "when all other means of redress are ineffectual" to seek revenge as any reasonable person would intrepid the words of our Constitution.   
   AS a volunteer we brought a case to the NH Supreme Court of Judge Peter Fauver using the law to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to steal land from local resident for person gain.  The SC refuse to hear the case of brother judge's criminal acts by just a common man.  NH governor Lynch refuses to speak with me.  Local and State Police harass and intimidate my friends to isolate me.  The local sheriff detains me, as a loophole for the newspapers not to understand to detain is to arrest and take a citizens freedom illegally.  The VA stops my medical care for combat related disabilities until I stop writing letters of government wrongs.   All avenues to address "redress of grievances" have been followed and failed. The people in Power such as NH Governor Lynch refuse to communicate with the common man.
   The Newspapers tell the truth, as mental illness and danger are a fear the public must be aware of when near me.   This disabled veteran is a human being that volunteers everyday to help others.  The truth in the newspapers is not always the truth but a manipulation of words to prevent libel suits.  Revenge is not always violence.  Revenge can be the truth permanently in the computer. Guess?
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217