• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

visitors/movers - later

Started by John, August 01, 2011, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

From FB ... yesterday, Jason Talley said:
Able Freeman will be bringing two new movers and their dad to visit Free Grafton tomorrow after 1PM. They will be moving to Manchester but eventually want to move to Grafton. This is an opportunity for them to meet everyone and tour the community.

Their names are Seth, Kitty and Ken.I met them tonight and they all seem very nice.

Feel free to contact Seth directly by phone or e-mail: 530.401.7908 / elkingrey@dailyanarchist.com

John

@ 2:00 they are about half an hour away.
They will be making a stop @ Peaceful Assembly Church.

Peaceful folks can always come here... Today you might be even motivated to do so.

Russell Kanning

Pat K

John

Did tour of Peaceful Assembly Church and then hung out on the side of a mountain for about 2 hours. Then Sam, Kitty, Ken and at least 5 other people were headed for an even more remote party (also in Grafton) which is harder to find and harder to get to. :) Nice folks!

Free libertarian

Quote from: John on August 01, 2011, 06:29 PM NHFT
Did tour of Peaceful Assembly Church and then hung out on the side of a mountain for about 2 hours. Then Sam, Kitty, Ken and at least 5 other people were headed for an even more remote party (also in Grafton) which is harder to find and harder to get to. :) Nice folks!

Shhhh.... ;)

Free libertarian

People should really consider checking out Seth's blog...  dailyanarchist.com  It is very well done.

Russell Kanning

I don't know if I can handle anarchism every day .... I only do it part time :)