• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MISSING SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING FOR BLIND MASTER

Started by kyle40sw, August 05, 2011, 09:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle40sw

Hi everyone, my mothers service dog has gone missing, we do not know if someone stole him or if he got hurt going for a stroll in the field behind our house, His name is Rufus, he normally only comes to his name, he was last seen on bean hill road in northfield nh on her property. he is a sheaperd hound mix, people think he looks like a blue tick hound, he is salt and peper on his main body and has brown legs and some brown on his chest, he has a black dimond on his head accented with white, he is up to date on all his shots and everything, he is extreamly friendly and loving, PLEASE help us, he could be in the sourrounding towns such as tilton, sanborton, cantabury, belmont and so on, fliars have been givin to all police and fire depts in sourrounding towns and we have them around town also. please help if you see him. he is microchiped. please message me for my phone number if you have seen him or know where he is. thank you

Dave Ridley

I am sorry you have been stuck with a bad situation, Kyle...but thank you for bringing it here.  I hope this site will be used more and more for apolitical community organizing and charity.

MikeforLiberty

Kyle, do you have a picture? I'll let my co-workers know, they get around a little.

Mike