• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Make your computer awesome

Started by elkingrey, August 09, 2011, 02:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

elkingrey

I'm a new mover to Manchester.

One of my forms of activism is to get people to stop using Windows and start using Linux.

I will install Linux on your computer, beef up your security and teach you the ropes to quickly and easily get over the slight learning curve.

Linux is much faster than Windows. It is virtually impervious to malware and will save you a lot of money.

Linux is the libertarian's OS. I will explain why in detail in person. I will set you up all nice and make your transition smooth. You'll slap yourself for not having made the transition quicker.

The best part is, once I'm finished you can pay me however much you think my service was worth. There is no minimum obligation on your part.

PM me and we can discuss why switching to Linux is the right choice for you as well as set up an appointment.

Seth

MaineShark

What flavor of Linux do you prefer?

Joe

CurtHowland

I do Debian, but with LiveCDs it's easy enough to try half a dozen different styles before settling on one.

Welcome to Manch, I hope you get lots of business!

Curt-

elkingrey

Thanks! Going to have to find business outside of the FSP community, of course, but the great thing is that it is activism even when doing it for non-libertarians!

I use Ubuntu myself. It's also the distro I install on newbies' computers.

handgunz

I'd like to talk more about it could you email me at glenaldrich@gmail.com

MaineShark

How about optimization?  I'm running Ubuntu on my laptop, but it's relatively slow.

Joe

Russell Kanning

good idea
I have freed a couple of people and I am no expert installer.
I like not having bill gates on my computer. :)

Tom Sawyer

Dang penguin lovers!  ;D

Good on ya, love my Mac... I say more choices for all.  :)