• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heaven on earth

Started by John, August 11, 2011, 08:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Rt. 4 back to Grafton reminded me of how I fell in love with the natural beauty of Northern N.H. in my youth.
Today, the most beautifully perfect clouds, with an entirely full spectrum; from brilliant pure white, to just a touch of cold dark prison-wall gray, sometimes shining back a bit of blindingly bright warm golden sun, and sometimes just some beautiful cool deep blueish-grays, some nice lighter grays, and some softer prettier whites, and sometimes an exquisite silvery mix, all casting their wondering shadows on the winding road, and trees, and rocks, and buildings; and on the hillsides above, and then down, down onto the mountain top. Mt. Cardigan was looking dark and dreary for a moment just before a burst back into the glorious full sunshine.
Home in Northern New England, Northern New Hampshire, Center of Grafton, at Peaceful Assembly Church is where its at.
Come on up and visit some time. You might just fall in love to.

I promised myself many, many, many years ago that I would eventually move here. Mission accomplished.

Russell Kanning